Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Got brutally lifemogged by a kid in the train

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Was waiting for the train today like a poor wageslave and across me were two kids, a boy and a girl (obviously), I guess around 12 or so.

And while I mostly minded my own business at some point I made the brutal mistake of looking up, only to notice that the girl was writing something on the boy's hand.

It's nothing much, perhaps, but in that very instant I was overcome by memories of girls in my school doing this same thing to the boys in class, presumably the ones they liked. I distinctly remember the pressing loneliness I felt way back in these days for being left out in this process.

This invaluable and innocent bliss known as teenage love! I have missed out on it all. And here, across me, is this kid, less than half my age, going through these very first stages of exploration. A year from now, he'll receive his first kiss; the year after, he and his virgin girlfriend innocently explore each others' bodies in a moment of pure, innocent ecstacy.

God, why not me?

Last edited:
I would knock a whore out if she wrote something on my hand. What the hell.

if such thing as love existed, it's just hormones starting to kick in

brutal never than less

what if they were siblings

if such thing as love existed, it's just hormones starting to kick in

brutal never than less
It doesnt matter, you still feel great, teen love is probably amazing because hormones go crazy and youre still not cynical. Everything seem exciting and better at that age.

It doesnt matter, you still feel great, teen love is probably amazing because hormones go crazy and youre still not cynical. Everything seem exciting and better at that age.
true

lifemogged by a 12 year old chad :feelsclown:

Face

there is absolutely no existence in the universe or on any physical or metaphysical plane of existence worse than being incel.

Ah men, at least you have a job :feelscry:

there is absolutely no existence in the universe or on any physical or metaphysical plane of existence worse than being incel.
true. Everything reminds you of the things you've been missing out on

EVERYTHING AFTER THAT is jaded. It never began for YOU.:blackpill::feelsokman:.

Similar thing happened to me one time, I listened to a girl make the 'cute' voice for her man over a voice message before returning to a deeper tone, for her friends. Nobody has ever done that for me, yet this lad is experiencing it..:fuk:

Lol I know the feeling my nephew has a gf and I've heard them fuking before he's only 13.

It's nothing much, perhaps, but in that very instant I was overcome by memories of girls in my school doing this same thing to the boys in class, presumably the ones they liked. I distinctly remember the pressing loneliness I felt way back in these days for being left out in this process.
B-but youngcels are fakecels

This is fucking brutal. I am very sorry for that, dude... I can't measure words to describe such pain to miss such pure, blissful things in life.

Stay strong dont let it bother you, they were just luckier than you. its the same as seeing a guy who got a huge inheritance and didnt have to work a day in his life. sucks ass i know, but what can we do?

Because you were chosen for autistic greatness.
The norman's days are numbered and the incel uprising is coming. Stay strong brocel.
Trust the plan.

i understand you OP. i actually get pissed off just by looking at young couples, being brutally lifemogged sucks man