Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got brutally heightmogged right now. Most traumatic experience of this year.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
Decided to stroll my neighborhood area after gym. Normally I head straight back to home and ldar with anime till it's midnight but not today. And that's where I fucked up.

I usually don't mind when guys 1-2 inches taller than me height mogs me because that's literally half of the population.
But this dude was legit 8-9 inches taller (at least 6'3) with good frame and proportions :reeeeee::feelsree:

Made me feel like a child :feelsbadman:
There's something about tall guys with good frames, they give NT confident vibes. His entire presence was intimidating :feelsping:

I swear this is not worship, I've just been mogged and cucked because there were girls there and all of them would choose him over me just because of his tallfaggot height. :feelsrope:
Mind you, we were wearing masks and I couldn't see his face but I felt the mog and it traumatized me :feelsbadman: literally about to cry rn despite a good gym session

I'm starting to hate tallfags now. Anyone above 6ft with good frame should pay extra taxes for being genetically gifted. And they should be fined for wearing shoes.
I don't want to see tallfags running around with Nike Air Maxes and Jordans :feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee:

Going outside was a big big mistake.

Fuck tallfags.

Where do you live nigga and what's your height ?

Where do you live nigga and what's your height ?
5'7 in morning so about 5'6 after gym and I live in a rich part of India. Average height here is around 5'8-5'9 for guys my age. Never would have thought I'd come across a 6'4 faggot.

5'7 and I live in a rich part of India. Average height here is around 5'8-5'9 for guys my age. Never would have thought I'd come across a 6'4 faggot.
lucky mf, even foids are taller than that where I live

Brutal. None of us deserve to go through something like that.

5'7 in morning so about 5'6 after gym and I live in a rich part of India. Average height here is around 5'8-5'9 for guys my age. Never would have thought I'd come across a 6'4
Woah wtf, 5'8''-5'9'' average for INDIAN zoomers? you must live in a pretty good zone

lucky mf, even foids are taller than that where I live
Read edit. I'm 5'7 in morning but when I got mogged I was about 5'6 because of lifting heavy

Read edit. I'm 5'7 in morning but when I got mogged I was about 5'6 because of lifting heavy
relatable. I have a really long torso, so spine compression during the day really makes me a lot shorter

Anyone above 6ft with good frame should pay extra taxes for being genetically gifted. And they should be fined for wearing shoes.
Based

Woah wtf, 5'8''-5'9'' average for INDIAN zoomers? you must live in a pretty good zone
Yes I live in a good zone and 5'8ish is about average for a zoomer. People think it's 5'5 but thats bullshit because it includes poor village fags(and that's like 70% population) so it skews the average. At 5'8 you'd be dead average for a zoomer in Delhi/Mumbai

. Average height here is around 5'8-5'9 for guys my age. Never would have thought I'd come across a 6'4 faggot.
Goddamn moggers

Your height is minority tier in that area, right ?

I'm 5'8 in the morning but at night, I turn to 6'5

5'7 in morning so about 5'6 after gym and I live in a rich part of India. Average height here is around 5'8-5'9 for guys my age. Never would have thought I'd come across a 6'4 faggot.
Unrelated but are you doing something or are you NEET

relatable. I have a really long torso, so spine compression during the day really makes me a lot shorter
Yes man, hate this shit. I shrink about 3cm at night. If I was 6'3 I wouldn't worry about it because then I'd still be 6'1 at worst which is still tall and respectable.
God please make me 6'3 when I wake up tomorrow. I can't stand this mogging

dude I'm 5'3, It's over man. 10 year old girls are taller than me nowadays.

5'7 in morning so about 5'6
same here. just an inch taller. And I get Heightmogged by many people and its very frustrating. Worst is that people won't even notice you and listen to you. Also I'm extremely skinny so I am mogged everywhere

same here. just an inch taller. And I get Heightmogged by many people and its very frustrating. Worst is that people won't even notice you and listen to you. Also I'm extremely skinny so I am mogged everywhere
Same dude. I'm skinny as fuck. Fuck getting noticed by people, normalscums are beneath me. I'm happy with my ldar lifestyle but it's instances like this that makes me feel how genetically inferior I am to actual slayers.
What are you Studying
PM me man srstbh

:feelsbadman: I hope you're not in the west.
I am.

You probably met @Legendarywristcel irl lmao

You probably met @Legendarywristcel irl lmao
:feelsgah: :feelsping:
lol that would actually make me feel atleast a big better because he is an incel and a decade older than me despite his height.

Skinny tallfags aren't ever intimidating. Idc if they're 6'9. Without steroid muscles or wide frame they're just stretched looking.

dude I'm 5'3, It's over man. 10 year old girls are taller than me nowadays.
I'm 5'5 (1,67 cm) and old ppl usually is same height but midclass, hig class even older usually are taller af and ppl younger than me mogs hard even foids

Skinny tallfags aren't ever intimidating. Idc if they're 6'9. Without steroid muscles or wide frame they're just stretched looking.
Agree tbh. Frame compliments heights big time.

Heightmog makes you rethink your life for a short time. I was in a bar once and the bartender looked fucking tall. I asked is he on a raised platform and he said its a bit raised but he was 6'9. Guy had to be on at like 7ft level compared to where others stood. Normally the tallest guys I see are 6'4. It gets a lot more uncommon after that

Last edited:
i hate tallfags so much, they know that they're better than us manlets and have to shove it in our faces as well.
What are they supposed to do? Crouch? Use a wheelchair?

North or South?

True. I'm a 6'2 lanklet and dont feel like im intimidating anyone(not that I want to anyways, sucks to be non dark triad asshole i guess).
People here vastly overestimate the value of height. Unless you're super short, being the average already covers your bases.

Good nights, i hate tall people.

I'm not even short, I'm 5'11, yet zoomers heightmog me to oblivion, I swear I see 6'3-6'7 zoomers everywhere and they aren't even lanklets