Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got blocked by my female friend :(

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

Incel (Taylor's Version)
Our of all the foids I'm friends with, This one girly was the kindest and nicest to me.
I confessed my feelings to her and she directly just blocked me

How do I even cope.
I hate the fact that no matter how nice kind and soft i am they'll all never go out with me.

:feels::feels::feels::feels:

Fuck foids, This is a lesson to never ever confess to them and never add them as mutuals. You'll just feel like a cuckold.

Jfl at you for having jeetas as friends

Show us what you said

Was it Taylor?

Do you know her irl?

Not a fakecel, it more leans towards bluepillers.is
Ehhhh, I mean having male friends isn't a fakecel trait imo

But having foid friends kind of is I'd say

Sneak into her house with a baseball bat (in the cat In the hat video game)

Our of all the foids I'm friends with, This one girly was the kindest and nicest to me.

How do I even cope.
I hate the fact that no matter how nice kind and soft i am they'll all never go out with me.

Fuck foids, This is a lesson to never ever confess to them and never add them as mutuals. You'll just feel like a cuckold.
“friend” just say orbitee

How do I even cope.

why confess when shes not attracted to you, isnt it obvious to tell

She could’ve told you that she wasn’t interested in dating you but blocking is kinda cruel imo…

While I did not get blocked by the only "friend" (a woman, and only online) I have, when I even insinuated that I would maybe like to cuddle with her she was like "I hope that's a joke" but luckily didn't block me - and that even though she herself told me she was lonely.

We have to accept we will be never enough.

אני מציע שתלך לתחנה המרכזית החדשה ותחפש לך פיליפינית

אני מציע שתלך לתחנה המרכזית החדשה ותחפש לך פיליפינית
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:????????למה שאני בכוונה ארצה לשבור את ההלכה

:feelsokman::feelsokman:ופיליפיניות בכלל לא כאלה טובות, אני מעדיף בחורה ערבייה מנצרת מאשר איזה פיליפינית:society:, אחי, או איזו ארסית מצה"ל בתל אביב או נתניה

While I did not get blocked by the only "friend" (a woman, and only online) I have, when I even insinuated that I would maybe like to cuddle with her she was like "I hope that's a joke" but luckily didn't block me - and that even though she herself told me she was lonely.

We have to accept we will be never enough.
She could’ve told you that she wasn’t interested in dating you but blocking is kinda cruel imo…
You can only Imagine how fucked up I must've felt

Cucked to have “foid” friend

Similar situation, I messaged a former female I knew from work congratulating her for something and got no reply and blocked.

Similar situation, I messaged a former female I knew from work congratulating her for something and got no reply and blocked.
Damn… that’s fucking brootal to hear buddy boyo

That's brutal. I never even bother trying to be friends with them because they hate talking to me. This is actually more painful though because they think your personality is good enough to be friends with, but your looks aren't appealing enough to date. At least with me, I can cope and say they hate my bad personality (because they do)

i would never want to be friends with a foid! never!

Ehhhh, I mean having male friends isn't a fakecel trait imo

But having foid friends kind of is I'd say
That was never his "friend", he was just her entertainer and cuck. While "her" Chad was busy fucking some random foid.
I remember that from before, when I also wrote to a few foids. They liked to be entertained when they were bored and complained about Chad and the evil daddy who supposedly abused them.
By the way, they didn't know what I looked like, on the Internet in the 2000s you could sometimes have "success" without a photo.

Fakecel you actually have food friends mogs me to an oblivion

NOT ONE NOT FUCKING ONE FOID FRIEND I COULD MAKE!!!!! Im too fucking aspy for the opposite gender

Probably Chad was fucking her best friend in that moment :chad:
I legit think that the only reason she hasn't blocked me was that I was the only "friend" she had. Now I think she got someone else because she got more distant but not at that time.

I legit think that the only reason she hasn't blocked me was that I was the only "friend" she had. Now I think she got someone else because she got more distant but not at that time.
You were her best entertainer I guess. With a good personality. But that wasn't enough to "ascend".
It just secured you a place in the friend zone.
At some point they'll get bored with you and there will be better alternatives. Maybe comparable to "monkey branching" (i.e. when a foid switches to a betabuxxer with more money)

How do I even cope.

Been there many times that it made me to start to want to give up on dating it sucks so I understand how you feel keep you head up

That's a shitty feeling to be replaceable for them who has better friends who they think are better then you

That's a shitty feeling to be replaceable for them who has better friends who they think are better then you
I mean, it's a woman. She will always be able to find so many more friends than me. I have to be lucky that I can at least sometimes talk to her. Even my online friendships never last. I think my longest was ~8 months with a guy (and it essentially stopped because I had to initiate every day and then I didn't really feel like it any more), and she is now already the second longest with ~3 or 4 months and she still sometimes initiates the conversation which is nice.

I mean, it's a woman. She will always be able to find so many more friends than me. I have to be lucky that I can at least sometimes talk to her. Even my online friendships never last. I think my longest was ~8 months with a guy (and it essentially stopped because I had to initiate every day and then I didn't really feel like it any more), and she is now already the second longest with ~3 or 4 months and she still sometimes initiates the conversation which is nice.
Foids always have alot of guys that talks to them even if you can befriend them it's though