Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got block by a findom on twitter.

Dark-Hatred

Dark-Hatred

Grey Hat NEET
-
Looks like I got blocked by yet another femoid. Guess it's over.
BUT YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD I AM LAUGHING RIGHT NOW!

She asked why I followed her and I say "just for laughs" and she said something like "Is that what u tell urself when you whack your pencil dick to me?"

Then I told her I keep my mouth shut when I JO and this happened.

Hoes mad

Obligatory:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Looks like my autism fucked me but then again I'm cackling like a mad man.
Worth it ngl.
Cheers lads!

You write like a genius ngl

What does JO mean?

Whore needs to get a stabbed with a pencil tbh.

foids who get into findom always get way bitchier because of it. Findom should be illegal

Cheers indeed! You fucked that up, but it's all good.

Why do women like to call themselves "goddess?" It's cringe if you think about it. Imagine a man calling themselves a god. With the way society treats women, it's no wonder many think themselves literal gods. JFL at no one saying anything about this. It's weird.

Why do women like to call themselves "goddess?" It's cringe if you think about it. Imagine a man calling themselves a god. With the way society treats women, it's no wonder many think themselves literal gods. JFL at no one saying anything about this. It's weird.
It's par for the course in findom.

No idea, probably just another spoiled brat with a big ego.

@GoddessLilith12 is a thot and can go fuck herself.

The real alphas are those that reject this femdom dystopia we live in.
These are the type of chicks who get their heads chopped off and posted on social media.

Once again giving women rights was such a good thing idea....

Once again giving women rights was such a good thing idea....

Literally the only reason she can afford food is because cucks give her money to feel like shit.
What kind of fucking clown world time-line was I born into?

Somehow she knew you were an Incel!

Let that be a lesson to you...
(or something like that)

Thots should be executed for having access to a computer.
The machine belongs to the Incel man.

they can because cucks pedestalized them beyond repair ,

they have an entitlement complex , there are plenty comments on pictures where man call woman goddesses / göttin

Look, you dirty incel, you must respect women! They don't owe you anything! I can't stand you incels! I mean, look at me, I'm a virgin too, but I am okay with it because I am not entitled to a woman's body. There's someone for everyone and maybe in the future I'll find a girl who loves me for who I am. Maybe if your personality wasn't so toxic, you'd have girls liking you!
:soy:

all foids do, especially teens, is block and call it "weirdo"; they are literally goddesses in patriarchal postmodern society, just an expelled bravado