Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got Blackpilled Taking the Subway Home Today.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
i guess we need worse personalities to get a GF.:feelshehe::feelskek:
7A9AC743 5FAD 499D A1C4 D1D17D141A03

246BA3DE B841 465B B474 97FAFA00E652

Last edited:
1 in 3 women, that means that practically every woman has a relationship at some point in life hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxaxaxa dwadadwadasdawadsa

"oh the poor women" should also put up one which states that women make up less than 23% suicide statistics fucking cunts

They experience “partner violence” because they enjoy being beaten up by chad

They deserve it.

hm... guess I'll try blackmailing and humiliation, maybe this will get me a gf

Women tolerate that, 90% of the time they notice the signs before they hook up.

Women tolerate that, 90% of the time they notice the signs before they hook up.
They don't just tolerate it. They love it. They want Chad to beat her up.

like moths to a flame :feelskek:

they enjoy it and love it.
In the moment, yes. But once Chad has dumped her ass, she grows bitterness and regret, and copes by claiming she was abused.

In the moment, yes. But once Chad has dumped her ass, she grows bitterness and regret, and copes by claiming she was abused.
thats just so they can get free money from the cuck government for basically existing, they'd be happy if chad didn't dump them and kept beating the shit out of them as long as he doesn't leave :feelskek:

thats just so they can get free money from the cuck government for basically existing, they'd be happy if chad didn't dump them and kept beating the shit out of them as long as he doesn't leave :feelskek:
I think the rationale is different.

In part it's to save their dignity. Deep down women understand very well that their value decreases if they're whores. So they retroactively declare their sexual escapades to be beyond their control (he raped me! :foidSoy:) so that it "doesn't count".

Among women, it also serves the purpose of asserting dominance: "I am so attractive that Chad wants to tie me down and fuck me. He just cannot control himself around my beautiful self." The other women understand the implication on an instinctive level. To fight back, they respond with implicit one-ups. This posiive feedback loop is also why #MeToo got so much steam.

Without jealousy you're a cuck :feelsugh:

One of the worst things about modern women is their impaired ability to find a mentally stable mate. Most of the red flags for abuse are very clear when they first begin dating or getting involved with such men. They just ignore it.

Women are worse than children. I mean they literally need signs all around town telling them "Hey, you see that druggie loser? Yeah, don't date him as he is prone to bashing your face in!"

How have we strayed so far from society, across the board, understanding that women are lesser being akin to children? TELL ME!!!:lasereyes:

I find it funny how the same people who say “1 in 3 women are victims of domestic abuse!” are the same people who say to incels “the reason you’re incel is because of your terrible personality”.

I do wonder if they’re aware of their own contradiction.

1 in 3 women need calibrations in their personality detectors teehehehehe

They chose to get with guys like that, so it's not our probelm

LOl fucking blackpills haunts us everywhere we go

lmao that ad is like a PUA guide that shows how to keep your bitches. I mean they admit that these traits keep women and they try to teach them they should actually escape it.

Last edited:
If You’re not abusing women it’s over for you get your ass in here and get cucked :feelsrope::bluepill::redpill:

basically money spent on adversiting basic common sense water-is-wet in foids since their undeveloped brains aren't capable of deciding what's bad or wrong despite it being blatant obvious even for children.

imagine having to spend millions of dollars so foids can understand (because they can't in their own) that eating shit is bad. even this is not enough and they'll keep dating domestic abusers and criminals because dark triad tallfag chad cock is too good for them to miss out, teeeheee

Last edited:
This world is a nightmare! Please somebody wake me up! I can't do this anymore.