Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got berated for not waving at a guys girlfriend.

GrandWeptAutismo

GrandWeptAutismo

Recruit
★★
0I was going to the grocery store to get some beer and some snacks for the weekend yesterday.

As I park the car and subsequently pause my rehab room video I get out of my car and begin approaching the front door of the meijer... while I was walking in a 6'4 chad guy and a 4'11 (pedo fetish probably, lol typical white woman) girl walk out of the store. and as we pass the foid waves at me. After I saw her wave I politely acknowledged her by nodding my head. Apparently I pissed off her boyfriend because I did not wave at her. After he sees me not wave my hand he then blurts out "she's waving at you broooo, why didn't you wave back brooo? In his stereotypical gymfag voice. And as we pass...something just snaps... I turn back to him and say what the fuck do you want me to do? I nodded at her? Leave me alone! After this he says "broooo chilllll" n his stupid low iq voice. After I yell NO! FUCK YOU! eat my shit. After this I walk Into the store. I'm so glad he didn't attack me. He probably was about to get pussy, and didn't wanna screw it up.. I looked back and he looked shocked that a 5'6 manlet stood his ground and told him to kick rocks. I bet his T went down after that lol. I hope he loses his hairline and becomes a Norwood 5... Anyways...it's just so brutal for me. Because if I approach or even wave at a girl I get weird stares. But when a foid with her jock waves at me... I'm apparently the bad guy for not waving back. Lmao, it's always the manlets fault... right? Hypocrisy...

Don't insult gymcels mate. Only like 1% of us are chads