Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got banned on discord

G

Guest2

Did this happen to anyone else on servers like bloc or anything? The last message I sent was like "I wish death upon many men" so if that was it then I'm going ER legit loling
But also I need to join back to things so send me ur discord again if we were friends

Regi#9259

3E64BBE2 BCB8 444F A9AB 0D920FEC9F91

That's Discord for you. I've been on the platform for three years and I'm on my third account. My first ban was pretty deserved tbh. My second ban was because some loser took a bunch of things I said out of context even though I was literally quoting someone. Discord staff just ignored my emails.

That's Discord for you. I've been on the platform for three years and I'm on my third account. My first ban was pretty deserved tbh. My second ban was because some loser took a bunch of things I said out of context even though I was literally quoting someone. Discord staff just ignored my emails.
Yeah, I won't even bother appealing because they will just be .co mod tier responses

@RegisterUserName no man.Im good.Ill add u again.

lol @you. I have been spouting all types of bullshit across many servers yet not one ban

Getting banned on discord means you're not a cuck, consider it a compliment

Keep up the good work

No, i don't use discord, because i'm based.

I use teamspeak :chad::banhammer:

Nachui discord, no lolis found in it

Tbh the Bloc discord server is just like any other normie discord or forum with their own inside jokes (fads) you have to be up to date with otherwise you will be left out just like any other normie related server or forum if you are absent for a couple weeks you won´t understand anything that is going on in there and it´s very clique based where the popular members all chat and the unpopular ones get ignored.

If you have bad social skills it´s very hard to try and join the conversation even if you are up to date with the current memes.

just fucking lol if you use cuckord in 2019

Tbh the Bloc discord server is just like any other normie discord or forum with their own inside jokes (fads) you have to be up to date with otherwise you will be left out just like any other normie related server or forum if you are absent for a couple weeks you won´t understand anything that is going on in there and it´s very clique based where the popular members all chat and the unpopular ones get ignored.

If you have bad social skills it´s very hard to try and join the conversation even if you are up to date with the current memes.
ded srs big bla :pens

ded srs big bla :pens
I literally blocked a user on there for spamming that shit all the time I have seen bots with more humanity than him he is just spamming "ded srs" "ngl" and hammy pics I really can´t stand that shit it´s EXACTLY like normie "humor" where they keep sharing the same shit and pretend it is funny I don´t get why people like that and regulars on Bloc pretend that they are different from normies when they are the exact same with the only difference that they have different memes they share in each community.

I literally blocked a user on there for spamming that shit all the time I have seen bots with more humanity than him he is just spamming "ded srs" "ngl" and hammy pics I really can´t stand that shit it´s EXACTLY like normie "humor" where they keep sharing the same shit and pretend it is funny I don´t get why people like that and regulars on Bloc pretend that they are different from normies when they are the exact same with the only difference that they have different memes they share in each community.
didnt read pee pee poo

didnt read pee pee poo
Like 99% of the rest of this forum, quality is dead and replaced by shitposts because reading anymore than 2 sentences or more than a 30 second videoclip will just get a "tldr" or "tldw"

Like 99% of the rest of this forum, quality is dead and replaced by shitposts because reading anymore than 2 sentences or more than a 30 second videoclip will just get a "tldr" or "tldw"
tldr?