Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got banned from youtube live stream by a cunt

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
I was watching a youtube live stream gameplay. I was enjoying. commenting on the gameplay and its content. I was getting shoutouts and all. After much time comes a female moderator. I wrote in the comments that I hate feminist in games.
BOOM. i am banned from commenting. I left that vid. I disliked it. Never subscribed.
A female will ruin everything. Even the games. as an incel I have very few things to do. I was just expressing my views. this is pathetic. Going ER in gta doesnt sound bad to me now. It is a valid option in my opinion.
Remember the society we are living is ruined.

dont watch live streams thats waste of time :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

The gaming community is slowly getting ruined. The incel community is the last bastion against feminism as foids are prohibited from joining

The gaming community is slowly getting ruined. The incel community is the last bastion against feminism as foids are prohibited from joining
doesn't stop them from trying to ruin this community to the best of their ability

I report all pro lgbt, feminist, female videos on my feed as terrorism. I don't think it does anything but possibly it might reach a based mod or ignorant third world mod that will delete it.

good thing with google is you can have unlimited accounts or sth. I have 15 accounts

I report all pro lgbt, feminist, female videos on my feed as terrorism. I don't think it does anything but possibly it might reach a based mod or ignorant third world mod that will delete it.

Their are terrorists after all, only blinded bluepills don't see that. Have you tought of any other movement, in which their members pee on buildings, scribble on statues and spread hate towards anyone criticizing their arguments instead of debating.
good thing with google is you can have unlimited accounts or sth. I have 15 accounts

I got banned from Fb just by saying the word "rape", without insulting anyone.I have 5 warnings, most of them stems from arguing with supercilious hoes and rejecting their feminisim. Most people won't like to swallow the truths of blackpill because they relate it with misoginy. I hate humanity.

Last edited:
I got a week ban many years ago from fagbook because I called third worlders who come into a country and live off welfare 'useless eaters' - she oinked how DAS SOUNDS LIEK HITLAR TALK and I said no it's I hate parasites talk.

i have a feeling that there are increasing number of infiltrators that cannot be taken lightly what do you make of it?

i have a feeling that there are increasing number of infiltrators that cannot be taken lightly what do you make of it?
Most infiltrators get banned in a couple days. As soon as they say something cucked then they will get banned so it isn’t too big of a deal. Unfortunately some will remain undetected for months.