Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

got banned for nothing

• Thread starter Deleted member 30187
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 30187

Self-banned
-
61d 17h 16m
mental_out @mental_out it says that the cause for ban: probably from IT.
Where is the proof? Examples please. Is it because i voted that i'm a foid, that was for fun, so i could hang out with cool kids lol. :chad:

Last edited:
mental_out

mental_out

Greycel
★★★★★
208d 23h 15m

I mean I have literally no way of knowing if this is a joke or not but thats a pretty IT thing to say, particularly on an account as new as yours.

D

Deleted member 30187

Self-banned
-
61d 17h 16m
It was a joke, i saw thoughfulcel writing funny stuff like this and i though it would be funny if i wrote something simmilar. You know i went to sleep pissed af, and cursed you and eveyone else here (in my mind, before falling asleep lol), not only i was an outcast at school, spent my college days alone, i get thrown out of this forum, which i've been reading since summer. Fuck i've been nothing but respectful, didn't mean to offend no memeber. Should've added :soy: smiley face in that comment.
Edit. Fulltimesloser you knew that was a joke there was no need to report me. I laughed at that post, enjoyed the comments, wrote mine, got banned.

Last edited:
mental_out

mental_out

Greycel
★★★★★
208d 23h 15m
I'll let you out, please try not to say things that could be unironically construed as possibly infiltrator stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8