Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got back on 2 dating apps

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
0 matches or likes. Shit gets worse with time, at least back then a landwhale would match me. Volcel/fakecel if you don't try dating apps and exhaust all options. Throwing that fucking kitchen sink, if you will.

And more and more people are meeting online these days, if you can't get matches online then it's over IRL too.

Nah Not willing to show my face and whatnot to everyone on an app, it’ll feel embarrassing tbf
I'm afraid I might get bullied if former classmates find out my hypothetical dating profile.

I'm afraid I might get bullied if former classmates find out my hypothetical dating profile.
People I know seeing my profile is a concern of mine too but that's why I change the location once I'm done with swiping :feelsthink: :bigbrain:

People I know seeing my profile is a concern of mine too but that's why I change the location once I'm done with swiping :feelsthink: :bigbrain:
That's actually quite a good strategy. I might try it. :feelshehe:

I've gone back and forth on dating apps like 5 times on about 3-4 different apps. Never went anywhere. I now have peace of mind that I at least tried something

I've gone back and forth on dating apps like 5 times on about 3-4 different apps. Never went anywhere. I now have peace of mind that I at least tried something
Yeah. You hurled that kitchen sink like I did. Nothing can be done to improve our predicament.

I sometimes get a few likes from trannies and bots on bumble

Yes back in the day we atleast got some matches from bots/landwhales

no dating apps if you are 5'7