Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Got assigned Chad as my work buddy

Mayocel

Mayocel

Apostle of the Grey Pill
★★★
So I got a new job (because I wanted more money).
As part of being a new hire, you get a 'work buddy': basically some guy gets saddled with helping your sorry ass.
Mine is a foreigner Chad: handsome, charismatic, tall, etc. He is probably also the happiest person I've ever met. I wonder why?
He also is a part of basically every initiative.

Also, everyone in my team besides me is married :feelskek:
I'm also the shortest, including the woman.

At least I'm getting paid I guess.

Do any of you have to deal with normies in daily life?

i work aswell, the foids are the worst. they want you too listen too there fake problems when im busy doing the job im supposed too, bitch shut up and tell me what i ask so i can do the rest of the assignments i have

So I got a new job (because I wanted more money).
As part of being a new hire, you get a 'work buddy': basically some guy gets saddled with helping your sorry ass.
Mine is a foreigner Chad: handsome, charismatic, tall, etc. He is probably also the happiest person I've ever met. I wonder why?
He also is a part of basically every initiative.

Also, everyone in my team besides me is married :feelskek:
I'm also the shortest, including the woman.

At least I'm getting paid I guess.

Do any of you have to deal with normies in daily life?
Yes, Normies wont leave me alone, They stare at me and mutter words and look back at me like they just saw a garbage bag strewn all over the street, I wish i could bash their head in but it turns out we have a legal system so i will keep it in mind instead, Sometimes foids walk the other way or hide when they see me or just seethe when they see me walk down the street.

I must literally be so scary looking that people hide when they see me, That happened a week ago when i come home from grocery store, Very weird, But it is what it is, This is truecel life!

This is why ill be a truck driver

i work aswell, the foids are the worst. they want you too listen too there fake problems when im busy doing the job im supposed too, bitch shut up and tell me what i ask so i can do the rest of the assignments i have
The one 'good' thing about being an ITcel is I don't have to deal with women.
Yes, Normies wont leave me alone, They stare at me and mutter words and look back at me like they just saw a garbage bag strewn all over the street, I wish i could bash their head in but it turns out we have a legal system so i will keep it in mind instead, Sometimes foids walk the other way or hide when they see me or just seethe when they see me walk down the street.

I must literally be so scary looking that people hide when they see me, That happened a week ago when i come home from grocery store, Very weird, But it is what it is, This is truecel life!
I have had something like that happen in the past. Brutal.

The one 'good' thing about being an ITcel is I don't have to deal with women.
im IT aswell, but more fixing the devices of the other workers, so cant hide away from the rest sadly