Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Got asked out by cuck betrayed friends

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
After months of not even texting me,it seems like their new friends are on holidays or something,they asked me if i wanna hangout.I said no and didnt even respond to their 'why'.Im too blackpilled too hangout they betrayed me and didnt help me live a normal life now there is no going back.Am i right or wrong?

How many friends do you have?

Seal of approval by unheard echo

It would really suck if you found yourself socially isolated due to pushing people away and burning bridges. People who have friends don't know how good they have it until they find themselves without any.

It would really suck if you found yourself socially isolated due to pushing people away and burning bridges.
Happened to me and I kinda regret it tbh.

It would really suck if you found yourself socially isolated due to pushing people away and burning bridges. People who have friends don't know how good they have it until they find themselves without any.
This is true, but I also think he made a right decision.

At the end, you know better then us what kind of relationship you had and if you really want to keep in touch with them

this has started around 2 years,i always back off and came back when they needed me but now ive had enough.i know how its to have friends,have 1-2 friends and have 0friends.I would rather live the truth.even if i come back now in 1 month i will be forgotten again and feel pain and sadness.Now im just ldaring
This is true, but I also think he made a right decision.

At the end, you know better then us what kind of relationship you had and if you really want to keep in touch with them
thats right,i mean if i go back even now i am moslty not respecting myself tbh

this has started around 2 years,i always back off and came back when they needed me but now ive had enough.i know how its to have friends,have 1-2 friends and have 0friends.I would rather live the truth.even if i come back now in 1 month i will be forgotten again and feel pain and sadness.Now im just ldaring

thats right,i mean if i go back even now i am moslty not respecting myself tbh
Are they incels? Did they have gfs before ?

Are they incels? Did they have gfs before ?
they arent incels of course dude,they had gfs and normal lifes.Tbh we had great company all together till our 16.For around 3years they used to invite me sometimes and sometimes not.I always went out with them sometimes i planned where we would go.Since they hang around with girls and drived cars(which i dont) they totally forgot about me and only talk to me when they remember.Definition of fake friends.i have tons of examples why they are fake.Its actually possible that even if i accepted i would hangout with them today and never see them again for around 4-5 months

Why were you friends with normies in the first place?

Happened to me! In a small community too! Damn I was dumb! Being autistic and being honest is a no-no in today's world. In the past they would have just shrugged. Now it's shunning.

No second chances.

If the friends were similar in social status I would have went. But to be a fifth wheel clown performing for normies isn't worth free beer and food to me anymore.

Happened to me! In a small community too! Damn I was dumb! Being autistic and being honest is a no-no in today's world. [...] But to be a fifth wheel clown performing for normies isn't worth free beer and food to me anymore.
Damn bro, this sound a little bit too much relatable to my own interactions with normies.
I just can't get along with them properly, I can only fake it. But they see me as some sort of clown idd. Your description match my experiences perfectlh, it isterrifying.

Damn bro, this sound a little bit too much relatable to my own interactions with normies.
I just can't get along with them properly, I can only fake it. But they see me as some sort of clown idd. Your description match my experiences perfectlh, it isterrifying.
I thought I could gain "social rank" by being confident and honest. It was a massive fail. No one cares about truth or honesty. They only want to be lifted up and praised - for pathetic bullshit!

Now I know that the "don't be negative" meme is real. Realism is shunned and only "feel good" vomit gets loved, respected...

In a way I wish I could change it. Take back all the blatant truth and just talk in circles. But I'd rather be real. So. I lose.

they betrayed me and didnt help me live a normal life now there is no going back
there u have it. they don't actually care about u, ur just a sideman to them due to being a low status male. whilst loneliness and isolation sucks, it also sucks to be used and abandoned time and time again. stay with those who care about u, and don't stress urself out with NT-supremacists

there u have it. they don't actually care about u, ur just a sideman to them due to being a low status male. whilst loneliness and isolation sucks, it also sucks to be used and abandoned time and time again. stay with those who care about u, and don't stress urself out with NT-supremacists

You're not wrong to feel betrayed. But the adult thing to do would've been to be honest about your feelings. Cutting them off and saying nothing is the kind of game a teenage girl would play.

dropping bluepilled faggots out of your life is not a "loss". if you find yourself regretting cutting ties with delusional bluepillers, then youre a complete cuck tbh.
Why were you friends with normies in the first place?
most likely from his bluepilled days.
there u have it. they don't actually care about u, ur just a sideman to them
No second chances.
blackpilled bois

But the adult thing to do would've been to be honest about your feelings. Cutting them off and saying nothing is the kind of game a teenage girl would play.
you sound like a giga cuck faggot right here tbh ngl. jfl at explaining to delusional bluepillers who are out to push you down at any chance they get to seem higher up in the social scale of cuckdness. "honest about your feelings" wtf is this shit? one of the first tenets of the blackpill to disregard honesty in favor of what will get you ahead in the situation.

Yeah you’re going to regret this heavily lol

you sound like a giga cuck faggot right here tbh ngl. jfl at explaining to delusional bluepillers who are out to push you down at any chance they get to seem higher up in the social scale of cuckdness. "honest about your feelings" wtf is this shit? one of the first tenets of the blackpill to disregard honesty in favor of what will get you ahead in the situation.

I disagree that that's a tenet of the blackpill, but like every religion everybody's got their own interpretation of it.

But see, an ideology can't be truth if it preaches dishonesty. If the blackpill really is about ignoring the truth in favor of "what will get you ahead," then the blackpill is a lie. A self-admitted lie. And the blackpill isn't a lie, is it?

Ditch those friends. And more importantly ditch the spongecels.

Invalidusername

dropping bluepilled faggots out of your life is not a "loss". if you find yourself regretting cutting ties with delusional bluepillers, then youre a complete cuck tbh.

Friends can be useful and their attitude toward women is irrelevant in most situations. Being socially isolated makes your life worse from a purely practical standpoint if nothing else. And once you find yourself socially isolated, it will be much harder to make new friends.

Friends can be useful and their attitude toward women is irrelevant in most situations. Being socially isolated makes your life worse from a purely practical standpoint if nothing else. And once you find yourself socially isolated, it will be much harder to make new friends.
true, but I doubt the validity of their usefulness as friends

friends are cope

it seems like their new friends are on holidays or something

yep

no idea if you did the right thing or no, but basically you just stomped on something that a very low odds of success anyway -- getting fulfillment from people that treat you as a last ditch option

Good choice man. It's better not to have friends, than have friends that don't care about you.

low effort post mods ban him reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, you, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, gay, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over.

If you have friends you're at least a 3/10...

bs. all my friends used, disrespected, stabbed or manipulated and betrayed me.

maybe if you have money in place then super-selected friends are nice addon, but people are just very shit inside. so super-select them AND never show any weakness, people will ruin you