Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Got arrested today, but being behind bars was not the worst part.

Reize

Reize

Your Pianocel, Free Song Compositions PM me
★★
The worst part was watching the fucking chad who locked me play with her stacy coworker.
They were laughing and talking to each other so loudly that the other inmates could not sleep, some of them actually told them to shut up but what does a fucking man behind bars matter for them?, less than trash i asume. Then they started to flirt holy shit, in the FUCKING JAIL

It was pure Suifuel

I got locked in a cell with another incel fella, he was an ethnic sub4 manlet and he seemed to be very tired so i let him sleep.
When we got moved to another cell because the one we were in needed some mantainance (some fucking hammer hits at full force so all the other inmates wake up kek) the stacy told him

"Hey kid...wake up", he told me he was 24, that's a way to kick a dude while he is down and i've never wanted to hit somebody so hard.

Why did i got arrested?, i was smoking weed at the bus stop before aboarding and some cops who were getting off the bus saw me and ceased me.
Luck was not on my side today, i managed to pay the fine but they left me like 3 hrs in the minor offenses jail.

Why did i got arrested?, i was smoking weed at the bus stop before aboarding and some cops who were getting off the bus saw me and ceased me.
You must live in my area :feelskek:

arrested for smoking weed at a bus stop? that's some bullshit bro

Making weed illegal is unironically one of the most bluepilled things america has done, and this is coming from someone against drug/alchohol use

why were cops getting off of a bus?

Potent ragefuel for @Indari

Pigs aren't human. Jail guards are the worst of the worst. They get away with so much shit because no one is watching or cares about """"""criminals"""""". Every single one deserves a bullet to the brainstem. That's why I only toke indoors and hit the cruise control at 7 over. Constantly paranoid of pig scumfuck.

Last edited:
Smoking weed in public is degenerate as fuck, you deserved it get fucked faggot

I know, but i did breaked the law
If pigs were actually human beings that cared about upholding the law to help people they'd look the other way or just make you throw it away and save themselves the trouble of booking someone for a joint. Gotta pad that performance review. Gotta get that promotion. Gotta get another faggy stripe on their uniform so they can feel powerful. Pigs aren't human.

Drugs are bad.
Lol.

Don't Drop The Soap.

Where I live weed is legal. On the bright side you can’t find a job now that you went to prison. Atleast it was a short sentence. Now you can collect NEETbux and rent a tiny room.. all because you smoked weed...

Deserves a Nobel :feelsthink:
Where I live weed is legal. On the bright side you can’t find a job now that you went to prison. Atleast it was a short sentence. Now you can collect NEETbux and rent a tiny room.. all because you smoked weed...
It was not prison, it's minor offense jail made for small sentences, 2 day max
In Mexico, Crimes send you to prison but "Civical Faults" send you to this lesser jails
Don't Drop The Soap.
There are no showers there

Last edited:
why were cops getting off of a bus?
Probably some feminist campaign to end street harassment while Chaddam drives a van of peace down teen girls at an Ariana Grande concert.

Probably some feminist campaign to end street harassment while Chaddam drives a van of peace down teen girls at an Ariana Grande concert.
Thankfuly no, just cops looking for criminals

Sounds like you were locked in-cell
c7442d998e52e03500ec22fc737c68c1.jpg

If pigs were actually human beings that cared about upholding the law to help people they'd look the other way or just make you throw it away and save themselves the trouble of booking someone for a joint. Gotta pad that performance review. Gotta get that promotion. Gotta get another faggy stripe on their uniform so they can feel powerful. Pigs aren't human.
In a blackpilled world they would divide the cops in half. One group would be out to truly help and protect people. While the other could go do the harassment, code violations, revenue generating, and other infringing on our rights piggies love to do.

Foid prison guards fuck good looking inmates all the time

Luck was not on my side today, i managed to pay the fine but they left me like 3 hrs in the minor offenses jail.

How is it possible to be this retarded? Who the fuck smokes weed in public near tons of other people in a place where it ain't legal?

You can thugmaxx now
One of the reasons thugs are low inhibition is because they already have a record, and have nothing to lose. Same with homeless people. I envy them in that regard.
Pigs aren't human. Jail guards are the worst of the worst. They get away with so much shit because no one is watching or cares about """"""criminals"""""". Every single one deserves a bullet to the brainstem. That's why I only toke indoors and hit the cruise control at 7 over. Constantly paranoid of pig scumfuck.
Absolutely. A guy who was in solitary confinement was interviewed, and he said that the guards would piss on his food just to fuck with him. They'd also raid his room and destroy any personal possessions. They are sadistic fucks. They smuggle in drugs for the shotcallers in return for money or drugs of their own.

At the end of the day, prisons have their own economy. They put prisoners to work and can pay them very little, as the dollar goes much further in prison due to its isolation and scarcity of goods. The wardens promote racial division, as it prevents the inmates from teaming up against the guards and CO's. The authorities profit off the drug economy in prison as well. They will have drones fly up to the fence and push drugs in through a small hole.

Making weed illegal is unironically one of the most bluepilled things america has done, and this is coming from someone against drug/alchohol use
if weed was legal, the rate of drug related crimes would decrease significantly. we have a weed problem in uk and it could easily be solved if they legalised it and made it safe

ane this is also coming from someone who is against alcohol/drug use

if at least it was cocain tbh

Thankfuly no, just cops looking for criminals
Identify as a transgender Islamic moon who lives in the Solar system, and the cops will likely back off and apologize.

Wow cops in your area must be total jerks, I’ve never met a cop who gives a shit about weed.