Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got A Write Up At Work

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★
I fucking hate having to wageslave, but I have no option in this miserable shithole soon to be Brazil 2.0 called Shitmerica: Fuck this place, I hope China nukes it & everything & everyone burns in a nuclear fire like they fucking deserve

I was on my phone a bit, yes, but was attentive & was hardly on it anyways. But still, this dumb slutina cunt gave me a write up. Foids should never be in a position of power, and fuck Boomers & Kikes for allowing this to happen. If hell is real, may they rot there & burn in it alongside all whores.

If this somehow doesn't covertly mean nuke the major metropolitan centers of the United Snakes of Amerikwa, then I categorically disagree.

@Friezacel
@zerozerozero
@Ron.Belgrade
@wereq
@BLACKED.COM
@Jamal Niggerlips II
@Azaylias
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Fucking insane.

Like you're not allowed to use your phone at work?

I'm willing to bet she's on her phone all the time at work, but gets away with it

Foids should never be in a position of power, and fuck Boomers & Kikes for allowing this to happen. If hell is real, may they rot there & burn in it alongside all whores.

I fucking hate having to wageslave, but I have no option in this miserable shithole soon to be Brazil 2.0 called Shitmerica: Fuck this place, I hope China nukes it & everything & everyone burns in a nuclear fire like they fucking deserve

I was on my phone a bit, yes, but was attentive & was hardly on it anyways. But still, this dumb slutina cunt gave me a write up. Foids should never be in a position of power, and fuck Boomers & Kikes for allowing this to happen. If hell is real, may they rot there & burn in it alongside all whores.
i got written up once cuz i did a left turn with a company vehicle and the parking space had a boulder size rock, at least 200kg, right in the edge of the driveway and I rammed it with the side of the car and didnt tell anyone kek

This country is ass mang.

I really hate this gay country, fuck the Jewnited States of Shitmerica & fuck Walmart Americunts

I will not fight for this miserable country, and if i get drafted i’ll just kill myself.

It’s failed me & everyone inside of it, and I constantly fantasize about fighting in the SS against it

I hope that slutina gets in a wreck & dies so i can smoke her pack & laugh at how disfigured she is

This country is ass mang.
Fuck this shithole place, I call it Weimerica for a reason

It’s also painful seeing what my ancestors toiled away for go to shit, and they were the working class poor rats who didn’t own slaves or invite Jews into this place.

What is a write up

I’m also not even trying to bait here, i’m being serious: Most Mexicans & Spics in general i’ve met have always been deceitful, dishonest, and have always made things worse for me i’m some way.

I only feel bad for the non-NT spicels we have here such as @ElTruecel @Da_Yunez etc

The rest especially Mexicans can get fucked though, I wish Trump was the man CNN made him out to be on this.
Fucking insane.

Like you're not allowed to use your phone at work?
Basically yeah, yet so many other people do it including this worthless whore

NEETchads can't stop catching Ws

Fml, now i’m anxious

Piss on Weimerica & every worthless 50 IQ nigger, spic shitskin spaniard rapebaby, faggot, whore, shitmigrant curry shitskin, and walmart goy libshit-conservacuck white who allows this to happen.

Fuck this, I also want to scream in my parents face for moving to one of the worst states here.

Last edited:
Enslave all women now.

never heard of that either
basically i’m in trouble & have this on my record

if i get more, i might get fired

Your country whilst still shit at least treats workers better

I’m also not even trying to bait here, i’m being serious: Most Mexicans & Spics in general i’ve met have always been deceitful, dishonest, and have always made things worse for me i’m some way.

I only feel bad for the non-NT spicels we have here such as @ElTruecel @Da_Yunez etc

The rest especially Mexicans can get fucked though, I wish Trump was the man CNN made him out to be on this.
To add on, I wish the Spanish had raped more so they’d have less Native DNA or had just wiped them out.

This continent would have been much much better

Ive done shit I should have been written up before jfl like sleeping in my car for almost an hour on my 10

if only u worked in deli or dairy...you'd be able to use ur phone and chill in the cooler or freezer storage rooms :feelshaha:

Wait until they install AI cameras that automatically write you up like I have at work

Shitmerica is a dystopian nightmare

If I had to have a slutina as a boss I'd rope.

Get a 504 for your disorders

The fruits of the HR department

Had same experience with a teacher a couple years ago, she screamed and whined like a banshee because i was watching youtube before class started, she got so pissed, I was brought to principal office, had to talk my way out.

Basically yeah, yet so many other people do it including this worthless whore
I agree, most spics are the absolute definition of NTscum

Working with femoids is torture. I know from experience.

start shitmaxxing, when you want to use your phone just go and sit on the toilet and use it there thats what i do

Me too. Actually

Wait until they install AI cameras that automatically write you up like I have at work

Shitmerica is a dystopian nightmare
I hope corporations finally succumb to bankruptcy

Empowering foids and its consequences.

I hate having to pay taxes to jewish pedophiles, but at least my workplace is very lax in terms of cellphone use and other things. They're generally fine with you doing whatever so long as you're finishing your work :feelsjuice:

There are better options out there nigga, just avoid working for corporations/big companies. Family owned businesses are the way to go

I hate having to pay taxes to jewish pedophiles, but at least my workplace is very lax in terms of cellphone use and other things. They're generally fine with you doing whatever so long as you're finishing your work :feelsjuice:

There are better options out there nigga, just avoid working for corporations/big companies. Family owned businesses are the way to go
Noted.

i got written up once cuz i did a left turn with a company vehicle and the parking space had a boulder size rock, at least 200kg, right in the edge of the driveway and I rammed it with the side of the car and didnt tell anyone kek
I was once the last person in a room with the remote keys used to open a gate for the company cars to enter and exit one of our rented properties. The next day, the keys just weren't there, I know for a fact that I left them on a table and might not have even been the last person to touch them, but I was the last one to leave that room. They called me, I checked absolutely everything, all my pockets and whatnot to see if I accidentally didn't take it with me, but no, the keys just disappeared and from what I know, they never found them again before the building we were renting space in was demolished a few months later:feelskek::worryfeels:.

this dumb slutina cunt gave me a write up
100% it was just an excuse to get rid of you because she doesn't like you. At factory where I worked there was some sort of hall jannie "leadership" position (it was all women of course, JFL) where instead of slaving away at factory line you were walking back and forth and assigning people and doing paperwork and shit. My line paused for whatever reason, after couple of minutes without anything to do other guys at my position started doing shit on their phones.
Hall jannie that day was some young bitch with obscene amount of makeup - she was caked in makeup like someone at LGBT parade while working at factory, JFL.
After 10 minutes or so I whipped out my phone aswell, and I didn't managed to even load up browser because the second she saw me using my phone she zeroed in on me and belted out precept about how this is first warning and after x amount of warning they'll cut my pay and after y amount they yada yada yada.
Even fellow slaves (they worked there for YEARS) were weirded out by this, she completely ignored them using their phones right next to me.

Words cannot describe the how smug she was while saying this, and afterwards how smug she looked whenever she saw that I'm giving her a disgruntled glance when she herself is checking her phone and typing messages and shit.

From personal experiences and anecdotes from acquaintances, most tyranical cunts at leadership positions are always women.