Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got a tinder match but I won't respond

kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
It's been two months since any tinder match has messaged me, until today.

But I will not respond back. I know that no matter how close I think I am, I'll still end up being ghosted. 

I've been ghosted upwards of thirty times since 1st November, and it has completely broken my soul. I have never felt more unwanted. 

Even girls who talked with me for days, said they didn't like ghosting, agree to hook up, even set up a time to meet, STILL ghost me. Every SINGLE match on tinder has ghosted me. I feel like a stupid monkey dancing for no reward.

Fuck it. I'm not going to respond back. I know where this goes. I give up all hope. I'm not going to waste my time anymore.

Keep trying. Atleast you know it's not your looks that's the problem, so whatever it is you can improve it. Sooner or later someone will come through good.

This place ain't for you.

Damn who knew incels could get tinder matches

WorldRulerAisha said:
Damn who knew incels could get tinder matches

lol what I was thinking.

FAKECELS OUT.

I don't get tinder matches but I know how it feels to be rejected too many times.

Yoyo said:
Have you ever kissed a female
Yes, but that is irrelevant. Incel = involuntarily celibate, not involuntarily kissless

kkt6 said:
Yes, but that is irrelevant. Incel = involuntarily celibate, not involuntarily kissless

I am subhuman

Just try it anyway.

I have an ok amount of matches but I haven't messaged any because i'll probably be ghosted

Honestly though two months .. I would quit after a week of no matches , and I'm guaranteeing myself major suicide fuel if I use tinder. You've got guts

jackbud said:
I have an ok amount of matches but I haven't messaged any because i'll probably be ghosted

V O L C E L

Online Dating is a waste of time. Ghosting and breadcrumbing r prevalent. Think differently, unconventionally, or from new perspective.

[attachment=2478]

Attachments

• 8B02C04B-1006-4D42-946B-662C457E1D2C.jpeg
    8B02C04B-1006-4D42-946B-662C457E1D2C.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 133
WorldRulerAisha said:
oh wow didnt even notice lol. Ill miss the blue.

samee Blue is my fave color

RandomGuy said:
Online Dating is a waste of time. Ghosting and breadcrumbing r prevalent. Think differently, unconventionally, or from new perspective.

What is breadcruming ?

Yoyo said:
What is breadcruming ?
RandomGuy said:
Online Dating is a waste of time. Ghosting and breadcrumbing r prevalent. Think differently, unconventionally, or from new perspective.
[attachment=2478]

im tired of fakecels talking about their tinder matches

I never message matches, except the one who superliked me and then she unmatched me, kek. Tinder is a joke for sub-8 men.