Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got a ticket.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29033
  • Start date
Deleted member 29033

Deleted member 29033

Self-banned
-
Bloody hell, the bloody bobbies took my motor and my registration and license down and gave me a bloody ticket for 143 quid and 20 pence. They only pulled me cause of my bloody autism. The bloody plodman that gave me the unrighteous thing had a smug look on his face too. Society can fuck right off.

@-BrettyBoy-

RainerNLM

I gave him this finger for his troubles bloody righteous nonce that one.

Someone almost hit me with their car in the parking lot today and I gave them the middle finger too.

Someone almost hit me with their car in the parking lot today and I gave them the middle finger too.
Society is filled with nonce drivers. Hope they get so mortal. XD

Society is filled with nonce drivers. Hope they get so mortal. XD
I kind of wish that the car had hit me and then the fucker goes to jail.. But then I'd be crippled for life. He was going pretty fast too.

DA B O B B I E S
@mental_out

that's why you should always do the speed limit in the left lane

You lost your licence? Im sorry to hear that. I most mine a year ago for TRYING to buy heroin. They never proove I ever took it but that was enough for this cucked piece of shit state. I just wanted to cope in peace but now I have to take even more heroin since its fucking cold to ride my bike 25 mins to the next train station.

Police are pricks over here, always looking to project their insecurities.