Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got a thot next door real good!!

Negative

Negative

Greycel
So 2 doors down from me is this thot, she’s got a nice body but not even that hot. Anyway she’s been juggling 3 guys at once. I started laughing when I’d see each guy open the car door for her. There’s Corvette guy who’s a 6’4” Chad all the way, overly big pickup guy, and Kia guy (who are both Chad lite).

Anyway so one night I’m getting home from work and Corvette Chad pulls in. He gets out of the car (how he fits in that little thing is beyond me) and looks at me with a “yea I’m fucking her” look and I say to him “hey man what happened to the pickup truck?” He looks at me and says “what are you talking about?” I said “oh my bad I thought you were her boyfriend” he looks at me kinda pissed “what do you mean?” I told him “you know the guy in the big pickup truck that’s always here.”

His eyes got wide and he went to the door, I went inside. I haven’t seen corvette guy since and the girl in the apartment has given me the death stare a couple times. Thot got what she diserved!! It made my day.

I admit this happened a few weeks ago but I wanted to share. I am new to the forum. I thought you guys may get a laugh out of this.

loled thx bro

27d7811b0bc016234fa786b3c1c32689--walker-texas-ranger-dodge-ram-.jpg

based 3 posts creative writer

Welcome to the loser club

Fucking based lol

Good story. That's what she gets for hoeing around like that.

Truth or fiction, it was a satisfying read.

Yes bro good bro

I hope this is true, I pray for it.

Turbo life fuel boyo, good job :feelsokman:

252.gif

I hope it's not fake

Post her pics pls

Post her pics pls
For everyone if I catch her hoing ass outside I’ll try and get a picture. The thot always has dudes over. Well I haven’t seen Corvette chad again.
I hope this is true, I pray for it.
I assure you it is. I’m at this point in my life where I hate people, especially like these Chads and thots. Any chance I get to make their lives shitty I take it. I don’t care what anyone thinks of me. It’s not like I’m ever escaping a lifetime of inceldom. No girl wants to be with a chicken necked witch nosed loser like me anyway.

Last edited:
You're a good man

So 2 doors down from me is this thot, she’s got a nice body but not even that hot. Anyway she’s been juggling 3 guys at once. I started laughing when I’d see each guy open the car door for her. There’s Corvette guy who’s a 6’4” Chad all the way, overly big pickup guy, and Kia guy (who are both Chad lite).

Anyway so one night I’m getting home from work and Corvette Chad pulls in. He gets out of the car (how he fits in that little thing is beyond me) and looks at me with a “yea I’m fucking her” look and I say to him “hey man what happened to the pickup truck?” He looks at me and says “what are you talking about?” I said “oh my bad I thought you were her boyfriend” he looks at me kinda pissed “what do you mean?” I told him “you know the guy in the big pickup truck that’s always here.”

His eyes got wide and he went to the door, I went inside. I haven’t seen corvette guy since and the girl in the apartment has given me the death stare a couple times. Thot got what she diserved!! It made my day.

I admit this happened a few weeks ago but I wanted to share. I am new to the forum. I thought you guys may get a laugh out of this.
I'm sure he hadn't thot of the possibility of her seeing someone else

Well done bro

Well done, OP.

Based and blackpilled.

BASED AND GODPILLED

nice u need to find other ways to get revenge on that cunt, i hate those bitches who think they're so much more attractive than what they are just because they have an above average body in burgerland standards but their face is like 4-5 at best yet they think they're 7 or 8s

nice u need to find other ways to get revenge on that cunt, i hate those bitches who think they're so much more attractive than what they are just because they have an above average body in burgerland standards but their face is like 4-5 at best yet they think they're 7 or 8s
Yup that’s her. I maybe 4-5, I thought she was ugly but one day the dude with the pickup came home with her from the beach. She has a nice body. But she’s a 5 at best. These dude are 8-10. Well she ain’t getting her 10 no more!!!

Bros lemme day this. I’m not so introvert anymore and will take any chance I get to make some Chad or thot’s life shitty!! I look like blackops2cel but worse and skinny. I should at least be able to score a 4 but nope girls wanna go for 8-10 and if you’re not one. You are screwed!!

Should have shown him footage of other dudes going into her house

Buy a McLaren, im serious.
Best exotic car to itasha ngl
Best car for lonely incels also
Has only 2 seats. But its bad if you want to carry a lot of stuff. Also most of the exotic car manufacturers dont use any music systems bec. they want to make the car really low weight.
But when it comes to McLaren, they use a good pair of speaker, a good multimedia system. And the car is generally low weight.
It has a carbon body and the typical design.

if you do this too much she'll get some chad to kick the shit out of you, might be worth it though

if you do this too much she'll get some chad to kick the shit out of you, might be worth it though
Bro I was worried about that. That’s why I immediately went inside after he got pissed. I locked the door. I was kinda scared. Running my mouth is how I got my ass kicked a lot in school.

Any blackeyes?