Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Got a shit jaw? GTFIH!

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Igoorcostalves 56963307 1326922597463705 6418282778828226493 n 1024x1024

Fillers

Results last for 6 months minimum and not too expensive either

Massive difference ngl

oh shittt this might save my life

boy-30-tmj-JRA-surgery.jpg

Jaw surgery or implants, everything else is a temporary cope

Won’t work for manlets under 5’7”

boy-30-tmj-JRA-surgery.jpg

Jaw surgery or implants, everything else is a temporary cope

Yeah obviously those are the gold standard of looksmaxing, but if you can't afford it then fillers are better option

They're injecting the filler into the area near the massaters to simulate jaw width, right? I'm going to try chewing alot to build up the muscle before considering this. If I have shit muscle insertions it might be needed.

No fillers for an objectively deformed jaw and mouth area, otherwise I'd jump on that. It's over for any and all surgery-contemplating birdcels out there.

And cucks still claim jaw doesnt matter jfl, he looks like a completely new person

They're injecting the filler into the area near the massaters to simulate jaw width, right? I'm going to try chewing alot to build up the muscle before considering this. If I have shit muscle insertions it might be needed.

Yeah that's what they're doing, along with filler at the gonial angle and cheekbones. I wish you luck with the chewing but I tried it myself and it gave me TMJ (hearing popping sounds in my jaw and pain)

No fillers for your race and height sadly
If you think about it, there were no fillers for your jaw in the past too. It's all a matter of time. Michael Jackson was able to pass as a decent looking white man earlier in his life. I know there were very specific circumstances to his case, but maybe there's things to learn from what happened to him. Limb Lengthening is still shit, but it's getting better. If you realize you're going to be a manlet as a teenager you can take the growth hormone to get at least 6' tall. Maybe not today, but one day everyone is going to be a tall white Chad. Perhaps we'll be dead by then, but I wish all the luck to futurecels.

JFL if youre not bonesmashing and nutcrushing for female glances in 2019

No fillers for an objectively deformed jaw and mouth area, otherwise I'd jump on that. It's over for any and all surgery-contemplating birdcels out there.

Damn sorry to hear that, but I'm sure there must be something you can do to fix your deformity, however expensive it might be. If there really isn't, then commiserations bro :feelsrope:

Yeah that's what they're doing, along with filler at the gonial angle and cheekbones. I wish you luck with the chewing but I tried it myself and it gave me TMJ (hearing popping sounds in my jaw and pain)
How often did you chew? And what with?

How often did you chew? And what with?

Just normal chewing gum, one at a time, couple of hours a day. I didn't even get to do big bolus chewing like Mew says, with 4-5 chewing gums put together. Maybe I need to ease myself into it more slowly.

also lol at that lensfraud

Just normal chewing gum, one at a time, couple of hours a day. I didn't even get to do big bolus chewing like Mew says, with 4-5 chewing gums put together. Maybe I need to ease myself into it more slowly.
Jack Dempsey used to chew brine gum to strengthen his jaw for taking punches

I have a theory that the reason that people get TMJ pains from chewing is because they chew too much. I'm assuming our ancestors would have only chewed on rough food for 20, maybe 30mins a day. Many days they wouldn't have eaten anything at all, this allows the muscle to rest. 20mins of rough chewing 3/4 times a week can cause plenty of hypertrophy. I guess you also need to ease into it. Maybe start with just 5 minutes and take days off intermittently.

I could be wrong about this though.

Damn sorry to hear that, but I'm sure there must be something you can do to fix your deformity, however expensive it might be. If there really isn't, then commiserations bro :feelsrope:
I really don't think there is at this point. The amount of gross surgical adjustments required are like 5, and they all would have to be done separately and in sequence with plenty of recovery in between. To add to the pain, I'm already an extremely jaded and bitter oldcel. The hope is gone.

Thank you for the shown sympathy though.

My jaw is between pic 1 and 2. It's at least average even my by normie standards. But everything else about my face is fucked.

If you think about it, there were no fillers for your jaw in the past too. It's all a matter of time. Michael Jackson was able to pass as a decent looking white man earlier in his life. I know there were very specific circumstances to his case, but maybe there's things to learn from what happened to him. Limb Lengthening is still shit, but it's getting better. If you realize you're going to be a manlet as a teenager you can take the growth hormone to get at least 6' tall. Maybe not today, but one day everyone is going to be a tall white Chad. Perhaps we'll be dead by then, but I wish all the luck to futurecels.
Don’t encourage this kind of abomination of science. If you don’t like your race just deal with it or kill yourself and hope you roll a better character next time. No woman wants a man who’s entire existence is fake anymore then you do a plastic girl with fake everything and makeup. That’s why I stick to real plastic and skeet as needed.

Don’t encourage this kind of abomination of science. If you don’t like your race just deal with it or kill yourself and hope you roll a better character next time. No woman wants a man who’s entire existence is fake anymore then you do a plastic girl with fake everything and makeup. That’s why I stick to real plastic and skeet as needed.
There's no "next time"

lifefuel for chincels

That's pretty good tbh. Anyone knows how bad is the post surgery?

Sure that isn't just a photoshop? It might be actual surgery and not fillers.. Looks like he got his nose done aswell, and the cheekbones on the sides are bigger.. nonetheless does look realistic and convincing. Enought to give me hope and motivate me more to get fillers done. was already thinking of it. If only I could get this done before my birthday........ either way thanks for posting this. It's seriously pulled up up a couple levels from my depression. We could probably agree that without a doubt he went from looking incel to a decent guy capable of being pictured with at least an average gf. Throw on some blue contact lenses and a cheap hair trasnplant from thatcountry where they are a couple thousand and hed be looking pretty good

From rapefugee to baguette chadlite

what a difference in ''confidence, hygiene and personality''