Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Got a research position at my school boyos

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Research vaginas

congrats! now prepare to get paid shit and do a lot of work until you get tenured. then you can fuck off and live life on easy mode

iq mogs me hard

congrats! now prepare to get paid shit and do a lot of work until you get tenured. then you can fuck off and live life on easy mode

I'm going into academia -- that's the plan at least -- to avoid working a real job jfl.
iq mogs me hard

I'm a brainlet, and the professor I'm working under is apparently a well known researcher in artificial intelligence. I just nodded my head as he was talking to me today jfl

I'm a brainlet, and the professor I'm working under is apparently a well known researcher in artificial intelligence. I just nodded my head as he was talking to me today jfl
Fuck I know this, I too nod my head when I dont understand shit but dont want others to know. I bet its looks autistic as fuck.
Touma1

Anyway, good luck.

Must be a high iq highly specialized area otherwise they would have given it to someone attractive.

Right on OP, glad to see people accomplishing their goals despite their inceldom.

Good job, man!

Insanely aspie but legit.
Involving yourself in your work is the single most legit way to deal with loneliness.
On the other hand, you have to leave the house and drive past endless advertising reminding you of it all.

Good job OP. I hope it's a good cope for you.