Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel got a reminder today to what i will never experience

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
visited my family today after not doing so for 2 months. they live in my hometown, which is a city without any uni's but alot of HSs, unlike where i live now - which is full of students but almost none HSs.

so obviously in my hometown theres HS foids everywhere.... dressed like whores... acting like deg'.
and i just know some 18yo chad is fucking them
its unreal
i cant believe no1 thought about teaching foids anti-deg' classes yet
they act like WHORES from SMALL AGE. i saw so many of them with so much exposed skin acting like WHORES and i was so jelly of normies.

i cant believe having a meal with my family wasnt the worst thing in my day.

at least on the way to my apartment (3 hours BUS), suddenly some 8/10 niga foid sat near me, our arms touched couple of times. she wore a very very short mini jeans and had such a nice shaved legsssssss. i know she noticed me looking but idgaf. just thought about how cool my white jizz would look on her black legs.
but i will never experience such thing.
when she got up in her station i wanted to look at her ass so much but i was too high inhb due to couple of foids seating near us. but i noticed some normie checking her ass.... i felt so jelly.

fuck this life

damn bro its fucking over, but it always has been, hasn't it?

How old are you?

i cant believe having a meal with my family wasnt the worst thing in my day.
lol'd at this. I hate family dinners.

Females should all wear Burqa in public and not be allowed to leave the house without a man from their family ngl :lul: :lul: :lul:

based poster,brutal reality