Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got a pedo nigga to pay me $90 [GTFIH] [CAGEFUEL]

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
6591AD09 4D76 4AD9 8A24 3654A6D2BB1E

Larped as a 14 year girl on Chitter, some eugene nigga Venmo'd me $90 for train tickets

Banderas
Banderas
Banderas

Just lol i can't

(I had him pay for the ticket back too :lul:)

THIS EUGENE ASS BITCH NIGGA THOUGHT I WAS GONNA COME FUCK

+$90 into the orbital rim implant fund

Best

SCAM SIMP PEDOS 2020

fuarkkk i should have gotten his name and reported him to the cops

Last edited:
ewhoremaxxing

fuark slayer ded srs success story

fak, do u meet a lot of pedos on chitter? it looks like a good platform to ewhore on tbh

fuck im jealous ngl

fak, do u meet a lot of pedos on chitter? might be a good platform to ewhore on tbh
ye there's a good bit, i basically tell them im bisexual and looking to experiment

14 is prime jb, you're a straight normal man if you get horny by them.

You gotta wonder, why are people stupid enough to use the internet to carry out this shit?

It's practically asking to be arrested pewpew.

JFL how the fuck do guys fall for this shit tbh

they think with their dicks
Let me just use my real face and name to get arrested for soliciting a 14-year-old.

If he wanted to legally do this he should've done it in Germany (AOC there is 14) pewpew

Let me just use my real face and name to get arrested for soliciting a 14-year-old.

If he wanted to legally do this he should've done it in Germany (AOC there is 14) pewpew
Chad only

ewhoremaxxing is legit for money saving ngl
gotta do it in the future to looksmaxx

FastBananaCEO iq

have heard people say early twenties is a kid :dafuckfeels:
Those are just virtue signaling cucks trying to show foids how "not creepy" they are. But usually "pedo" haters turn out to be the creepiest and most perverted, so they hate on "pedos" to fool people into thinking they're not the real degenerates.

Brutal ewhoremaxxing

Damn bro why you gotta do napoleon like that?

Damm, that is like sigmas whole neetbux check for the month. Now what is he going to eat for the month, guess he will be sucking dicks for nickles to make rent money again.

good luck man this is very risky thing to do

napolean is shaking

High IQ plays

no sympathy for simps

You the boss man

The first time i created a fake female account on yahoo chat was gigablackpill... I never realised girls received so much attention. this was when i was 11or smething

+$90 into the orbital rim implant fund

good job bro :feelskek:

Last edited:
Daily free @carticel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back