Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got a nose job a few years ago but it looks like shit and I'm still incel

T

Truth_Above_All

Recruit
★★
I made the mistake of taking a selfie today and mirroring it and I remembered of how ugly my face is. I literally look deformed. I'm sorry if this feels like a twitter post but I just wanted to share my pain with you guys. Also, I wonder if other incels got surgery and it ended terribly. I'm planning on one day getting a revision nose job but I don't even have the money yet. Sadly, even if I had a perfect nose I'd still look like shit because of my other features. FUCK, it really sucks being ugly.

I'm sorry to hear that bro, it's over for you.
I'm not going to bother with surgery, I should just rope and remove the shitty genes of this body from the planet.

Don't bother with surgery. It's one of those stupid redpill copes.

Before and after pics , where?

Everyone makes fun of my nose daily so I consider it all the time but I would probably just get made fun of for getting surgery and the rest of me is still ugly so it wouldn't matter

And then idiots here tell me "Just get a nose job bro!" just because I got a Jew nose, as if that alone could fix me. I also have a shitty jaw, shitty under eye support, a lot of upper eyelid exposure, a fivehead, etc. Sorry it didn't work out for you bro.

Nosejobs alone only make a real difference for girls!

Men need strong and sharp chins and jawlines.

A nosejob alone won't fix an incel's face.