Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got a new diagnosis... and it's not autism

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
20,545
Online
401d 22h 59m
Got diagnosed with Schizoid Personality Disorder, which developed from my PTSD.
Not the same thing as Schizophrenia btw.

Fuark. At this point I am just an honorary autist, I'm clearly not autistic since I can communicate well enough with those that I am on friendly terms with. I talked with my therapist about my obsessions over Super Sonico and they said that I still didn't have autism since the two are unrelated. Notorious Inkler @Notorious Inkler

I hope I still get autismbuxx regardless :fuk:
Atavistic Autist @Atavistic Autist
 
22yearoldcel

22yearoldcel

کیرم به قن یخچال
Joined
Oct 30, 2021
Posts
1,114
Online
15d 9h 22m
can you make eye contact with people for more than 2 or 3 seconds?
 
TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Joined
May 27, 2018
Posts
11,501
Online
206d 13h 20m
lol, I've been diagnosed with the same shite
I feel like it's given to people when the doctor doesn't want to diagnose the patient with autism for whatever reason (like in Poland it's next to impossible to get ADHD or autism diagnosis as an adult; or because I think as a schizoid you have way lower chances to get autismbuxx)
I haven't received any autismbuxx and my therapy was pretty much supposed to be limited to taking SSRIs and group therapy to develop social skills, not even addressing the schizoid
 
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Posts
3,925
Online
5d 15h 49m
gymletethnicel said:
I talked with my therapist about my obsessions over Super Sonico
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
20,545
Online
401d 22h 59m
TheNEET said:
I feel like it's given to people when the doctor doesn't want to diagnose the patient with autism for whatever reason (like in Poland it's next to impossible to get ADHD or autism diagnosis as an adult; or because I think as a schizoid you have way lower chances to get autismbuxx
He said that my autistic traits have developed through trauma and family history, which is not a cause for autism since autism is genetic. My therapist will still help me in trying to attain disability benefits though. I think they simply just do not give autism diagnoses to adults.
TheNEET said:
I haven't received any autismbuxx and my therapy was pretty much supposed to be limited to taking SSRIs and group therapy to develop social skills, not even addressing the schizoid
I have PTSD too so my therapy sessions are mostly focussed on trauma, they're more personal and I do not receive group therapy. I was also prescribed SSRIs.
22yearoldcel said:
can you make eye contact with people for more than 2 or 3 seconds?
Yeah.
 
N

NobuNagahirohichi

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Jan 19, 2021
Posts
230
Online
16d 20h 18m
Its over for you. This is enoungh to be non NT and be rejected by society vut not enough to be considered disabled and to get autismbux
 
Luxury

Luxury

Hypogonadism destroyed me
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
2,082
Online
15d 20h 40m
It is indeed over
 
HenkkaH

HenkkaH

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 26, 2021
Posts
460
Online
19d 11h 35m
Just noticed that I have most of the symptoms. However, it can be something else because many other disorders share many of these listed symptoms.
 
HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

CHOsen to be a VAN DrivER
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Posts
8,877
Online
11d 15h 36m
brutal bro but atleast you got diagnosed.
I don't know what I exactly have cause they never told me idk if they even made a diagnosis to begin with :feelsUnreal:
 
Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Victim of Sub11 Law
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
3,086
Online
25d 21h 55m
i was (((diagnosed))) with autism as a kid
never trust (((psychologists)))
 
HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Posts
7,829
Online
88d 23h 36m
gymletethnicel said:
Got diagnosed with Schizoid Personality Disorder, which developed from my PTSD.
Not the same thing as Schizophrenia btw.

Fuark. At this point I am just an honorary autist, I'm clearly not autistic since I can communicate well enough with those that I am on friendly terms with. I talked with my therapist about my obsessions over Super Sonico and they said that I still didn't have autism since the two are unrelated. Notorious Inkler @Notorious Inkler

I hope I still get autismbuxx regardless :fuk:
Atavistic Autist @Atavistic Autist
I have SPD as well and it’s sort of awesome:y'all:
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
32,286
Online
124d 9h 2m
They invented a new thing to sell pills, how unexpected
 
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck
★★
Joined
May 28, 2021
Posts
1,645
Online
19d 10h 7m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top