Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting got a job at mcdonalds

angryman123

angryman123

kebabcel
was a NEET for pretty long, but recently got a shitty job at mcdonalds after applying to like 30 other minimum wage, no experience needed jobs. this job was the only one i could fucking get and its about to be my second day working there and i already want to fucking kill myself. id rather keep racking up debt while being dirt broke than wageslave, especially at a job like this where i earn 6 euros per hour. normies tell you to just get a job, go to school, or get hobbies but all that just makes me even more depressed. 1 week into wageslaving and im more depressed than i am after 7 months of rotting in my room. i have dropped out of school like 4 times, and have problably quit like 7 jobs throughout the years after just a month. im thinking of just not going today because i KNOW im just going to fucking quit again because the depression will be so unbearable after a few weeks. normies see an education for a nice future job, i see getting into a bunch of debt so you can become a wageslave and be some jewish CEOs bitch, we are all used as pawns and most people dont even realize it, i hate the fucking rat race and wagecuckery.

My condolences.

I think I'm going to try and just get on benefits.

I got rejected by McDonald's when I tried, but I felt relieved af! It is more depressing in a way working at a low paid job you hate, than being neet. The ONLY positive thing is getting over twice as much money a week, than I would get on the dire UK unemployment benefit.

careful not to burn your knuckles

Let the wageslaving for your feminist overlords begin!

jokes aside congrats boyo, enjoy it for what it is but try to stemmaxx imo

I honestly dont think you should, give it some more time

I worked at mcd as a teen, suifuel tbh.

Don't forget to spunk in some sluts milkshake

Get on benefits, ewhore + do matched betting.

Frenchfriesmaxx

rest in peace dear incel

Yes. Yes i would like fries with that.

hahaha the iconic wage cuck meme job

Working at the stereotypical retard job it’s over

That’s sounds fucking awful.

Well do you have to interact with the customers often because, if so then I would quit and find a job with minimal human interaction.

was a NEET for pretty long, but recently got a shitty job at mcdonalds after applying to like 30 other minimum wage, no experience needed jobs. this job was the only one i could fucking get and its about to be my second day working there and i already want to fucking kill myself. id rather keep racking up debt while being dirt broke than wageslave, especially at a job like this where i earn 6 euros per hour. normies tell you to just get a job, go to school, or get hobbies but all that just makes me even more depressed. 1 week into wageslaving and im more depressed than i am after 7 months of rotting in my room. i have dropped out of school like 4 times, and have problably quit like 7 jobs throughout the years after just a month. im thinking of just not going today because i KNOW im just going to fucking quit again because the depression will be so unbearable after a few weeks. normies see an education for a nice future job, i see getting into a bunch of debt so you can become a wageslave and be some jewish CEOs bitch, we are all used as pawns and most people dont even realize it, i hate the fucking rat race and wagecuckery.
wageslaving in your teens is important because then you will do whatever you can to make sure you don't end up in that situation for life.

Damn that's brutal. I feel ya

i worked at mcdonalds once, lasted maybe 2 weeks before i walked out. its way to much mental torture

Keep us updated brocel