Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got a haircut yesterday

Lonelyvirgin

Lonelyvirgin

Recruit
★★★★
Holy shit, it just made everything worse. I had to stare my ugly face for 30 minutes while failing to make conversation with the hairdresser like an autist. Fucking embarrassing.

I haven't gotten a haircut in 8 months.

Do you not get haircuts from men?
I always go to an Albanian barbershop, so I don't have a problem because the haircutter is an old Albanian dude.

I could never deal with hairdressers so i got a hairtrimmer to use on myself instead. Been trimming my own hair for a few years and it's not exactly professional-looking but it's decent enough to not hate myself and not get stared at for it.

Do you not get haircuts from men?
I always go to an Albanian barbershop, so I don't have a problem because the haircutter is an old Albanian dude.
Lol never thought this. I need to do this in future

I could never deal with hairdressers so i got a hairtrimmer to use on myself instead. Been trimming my own hair for a few years and it's not exactly professional-looking but it's decent enough to not hate myself and not get stared at for it.
This sounds good. Also you save money

Why do you incels go to these salons? Sounds like fucking suifuel to me. I always go to a Barber's. Usually has some chill middle aged foreign guy.

Just get a buzzcut theory.

Im getting a haircut tomorrow morning. Chad status here I come

i just grow my hair long, just get my mother to trim it once per year

You forgot your 5 shower a day minimum and 2 a day gymcel session, SMH.

I always shave my head to almost bald and can see the small bald patches on my head fuxkingnhell

Why are you still here?

I only get it done at some middle eastern guys barbershop. Once got it done by a white female and had to get another one 3 days later it was that bad