Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got a haircut today and I noticed my grey hairs even more

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I'm 21 and my hair is already starting to turn grey but today at the barber it was even worse. With short hair I could notice how bad it trully is, the barber even made a comment about it and how it I amso young for that. Jfl, when it becomes more noticeable I'll just rope

Greypill is a key indicator and reminder of the LDARing

Normies always feel the need to subtly or even overtly point out flaws in front of other people. Seriously fuck normies.

Normies always feel the need to subtly or even overtly point out flaws in front of other people. Seriously fuck normies.
Never really wanna help ya neither afterwards. Just subtle disrespect.

Should have left without paying, I don't know why I paid him I must have looked like a fucking cuck

I have a lot of grey hairs too. They are very noticeable when my hair is grown out. So much so that many people have commented on it. Its due to all the stress of inceldom.
Ive has a lot of stress for many years. It's probably because of that, but also bad genes, my dad and my uncle started going grey really young, but as young as me of course

Better than ethnic black hair.

We’re entitled to hair transplants.

I get some white/blonde spots, when I grow my facial hair out.

Thankfully that doesn't really count.

Man 8t is not a big problem really, youre lucky to have hair.

One time a foid told me my head is too big for my body and that I look like a bobblehead

Look, I got my first grey in my early 20s and it's not a big deal.
Do you prefer to be... bald? If you were bald, you'd get the rope.

JFL at talking of roping yourself instead of buying a hair dye. It's a mockery to baldingcels.

Fellow greyingcel.
I'm slowly norwooding too. Hopefully it will stop, it does for some people.