Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got a flashback of the time I was talking to a foid demon I met on discord

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
This happened 3 years ago but this fucking bitchs demonicness is burned into my fucking memory.
She sent pictures of herself and I gave her a few compliments even though she was kind of fucking ugly imo. I then send her picture of me and she just insults me and says “you can see your tits” . I told her it’s fucking pecs and that I can bench 100kg and I go gym. This bitch insults me more for no fucking reason then blocks me. I wasn’t as lean as I am now but this fucking hurt me and made me question myself for fucking years and she’s one of the bitches that made me this angry and Blackpilled. This is only 1 of multiple bitches who have blocked me after seeing me. I was fucking innocent back then just an innocent fucking blue pilled 18 year old. Getting rejected , blocked and laughed at just wiped out my fucking innocence and blue pilled mentality. I fucking hate these demons and what they’ve done to me

This happened 3 years ago but this fucking bitchs demonicness is burned into my fucking memory.
She sent pictures of herself and I gave her a few compliments even though she was kind of fucking ugly imo. I then send her picture of me and she just insults me and says “you can see your tits” . I told her it’s fucking pecs and that I can bench 100kg and I go gym. This bitch insults me more for no fucking reason then blocks me. I wasn’t as lean as I am now but this fucking hurt me and made me question myself for fucking years and she’s one of the bitches that made me this angry and Blackpilled. This is only 1 of multiple bitches who have blocked me after seeing me. I was fucking innocent back then just an innocent fucking blue pilled 18 year old. Getting rejected , blocked and laughed at just wiped out my fucking innocence and blue pilled mentality. I fucking hate these demons and what they’ve done to me
She’s a dick. Was it just your body or your face too?

To revise a quote by Master Yoda for our kind…

If into the normie sexhaver world you go only pain will you find. :feelswhat:

star wars GIF

Discord is for attractive young people not us so in the words of the immortal @Todd Thundercock

“You should delete that shit”. :feelsokman:

To revise a quote by Master Yoda for our kind…

If into the normie sexhaver world you go only pain will you find. :feelswhat:

Discord is for attractive young people not us so in the words of the immortal @Todd Thundercock

“You should delete that shit”. :feelsokman:
I have learned that lesson 3 years ago. Never used that shit since

I Chad fished in the Philippines years ago using a white htn photo and a legit virgin sent me photos of her vagina spread open and asked me to take her virginity.

I Chad fished in the Philippines years ago using a white htn photo and a legit virgin sent me photos of her vagina spread open and asked me to take her virginity.
:feelswhat: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Why did you show yourself ?

You thought you could score ? :feelskek:

Woman Behavior can be Patternized , if you where Chadlite she would have Reacted very Differently .

ngl talking to a demon on discord sounds more interesting than talking to most discord users

Avoid women on discord like the plague. They gaslight the fuck out of inkwells, and then try to hurt them in the worst way possible. A lot of them are trying to push men to kermit sewer slide.:lasereyes:

:feelsUgh: :feelsseriously: