Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got a canker sore

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
Fuck I cant even eat, this shit is so fucking painful I can barely chew and I have to be careful how I eat and worst part is I gotta bulk but this is hard af

Truecel trait : You get them all the time

No canker sore for your face

She cank my er till I'm sore

I got one when i was child

Fuck I cant even eat, this shit is so fucking painful I can barely chew and I have to be careful how I eat and worst part is I gotta bulk but this is hard af
I hate them so much. I just put a marble in my mouth near it so it can air out without touching other mouth skin.

Happened to me a lot but not lately I bite my lips out of anxiousness

just rub some salt and lemon on it then it'll be gone after a day

I get them all the time it's so fucking annoying and i still don't know the reason

Puerto Rican Blender GIF by filmeditor

catch and release cooking GIF by Laff

just rub some salt and lemon on it then it'll be gone after a day
Salt water works for me. When I bite my tongue or inner mouth, it seems to stop it from getting bad.

I still get them very often, they are miserably painful ESPECIALLY when you've got like 5 or more at once... Can't eat, or even simply laugh without having to cover the inside of my mouth with pain cream that only lasts so long! I used to have it so much worse as a kid, I almost always had at least 2 or 3. Even now I sadly still get them pretty often. Mine are stress-induced because I very much take care of my teeth, I know some get them from having bad hygiene, but most people I've known who get them, myself included, get them from stress or some other reason.

Hope you get better