Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR got a big IOI from a a 6 year old

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
srs this 25ish single mom and her girl were coming off the bus as i was going onto a bus next to it

the girl gave me the warmest smile ive ever seen ngl

shame legal hoes cant give me the same love

Children treat me way better than adults too. I have no idea why this is..

Cut it with that pedo shit

At that age she doesn't fully understand how ugly you are tbh.

Also 25 y/o foids having school age children is nuclear suifuel for me.

You can probably just notice it more easily because children make more exaggerated facial expressions which are easier for you autistic brain to register.

other 8 years and she will hate your ugly ass

Also 25 y/o foids having school age children is nuclear suifuel for me.
absolutely - in 7 years she will prob already be humping :chad: and laughing at guys like me

but it was a nice feeling for a while

and yeah where i live theres a lot of teen moms

children look at me like I'm a freak. Which I am

Take the Leucostictepill

This is why children are innocent. It's the influence of societal norms and poor parenting that make them how they are.

and in 6 more yrs she will be whoring for chads and bullying ugly guys at school

srs this 25ish single mom and her girl were coming off the bus as i was going onto a bus next to it

the girl gave me the warmest smile ive ever seen ngl

shame legal hoes cant give me the same love
How do you know the mom was single?

Unlikely. There are numerous studies that show that babies are more drawn to conventionally attractive faces than unattractive ones.

Lookism is ingrained from the beginning.

Unlikely. There are numerous studies that show that babies are more drawn to conventionally attractive faces than unattractive ones.

Lookism is ingrained from the beginning.
Well that's why I said fully. My meaning was that she doesn't know what is sexually attractive since she has no sexual urges. On a related note, puberty was hell.

Bragging, ngl.

Children have better personalities than adult foids, no question about it. But if you're ugly, even them won't give you IOIs like that.

Bragging, ngl.

Children have better personalities than adult foids, no question about it. But if you're ugly, even them won't give you IOIs like that.
nah they will still laugh at u. which might have been what was happening here tbh

Volcel if you wou- :feelsbaton:

Children always stare at me like i'm some ugly monster subhuman

children are confused when they look at me. They look at me with severe curiosity with a hint of disgust. Probably because they've never seen an ugly human being before laying eyes on me

I think their personality detectors aren't tuned yet at that age :feelshmm:
I actively avoid being in close proximity with kids, they look fucking terrified when they see my disgusting face. Some of them even start crying. Their reaction is suifuel ngl :feelsrope:

I feel like it's because unattractive people come out as warmer. That's what I always thought tbh. I would actually unironically start to freak out if some 6'3 Chad was walking in my direction when I was little because I thought those types were out to kindap me. Man, my parents made me paranoid.