Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

got a 7 day ban in cs go

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
because i was kicked from too many mathces I was always kicked by some retards in last round cause they thought it was funny yes very funny i cant play for 7 years glhf fucking bullshit hope htey die

Didnt knew they can ban u in that game, brutal

Shit game anyways

never played that shit game

That game makes me sweat too much, it's not even fun.

Game has been a mouldering corpse since it went free to play. Thank God I sold my skins off just before the market got Shoah’d :lul:

I've never played csgo

reject tradition (CSGO)
embrace modernity (valorant)

I used get those bans, but cuz i quitted or trolled my team
until I was finally sent to VACation

A different time.
The mentality changed too much and not for the best.

That reminds me of myself (6 years ago)

Happened to me in other Source Engine game deathmatches.

Faggots accused me of cheating cause I was surgical with certain weapons and my frags to death rate was high/low.

I made thousands of dollars scamming csgo skins websites (they'd overvalue a skin for a short period of time and I'd just ram copies of that skin and withdraw knives) so I am definitely a fan of the game.

I made thousands of dollars scamming csgo skins websites (they'd overvalue a skin for a short period of time and I'd just ram copies of that skin and withdraw knives) so I am definitely a fan of the game.
Absolute Chad power move. Are you still doing this? Please teach me how.

Absolute Chad power move. Are you still doing this? Please teach me how.
Nah the glory days of csgo skins are over since Valve made skins untradeable for 7 days to stop the gambling websites. Literally 12 year olds were crying about being "scammed" by gambling websites (losing skins they bought on mommy's credit cards) so Valve ruined everything and now every single trade of any skin makes them untradeable for 7 days (technically 8 the way Valve times things).

The last real gravy train was a few months ago when the Chinese players were buying up all the rare stickers you can put on guns and driving some of the prices up 50x what they were before. Faggots ruin everything, brosef. Sorry.

I suck at csgo so i dont really play it

Is brutal when u can use ur favorite cope for a couple of days tbh

Game has been a mouldering corpse since it went free to play. Thank God I sold my skins off just before the market got Shoah’d :lul:
I didn’t. I got fucked on tf2 too when that market got blasted :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: my 200$ inventory became like 60$ real quick

people still play this shit game

I didn’t. I got fucked on tf2 too when that market got blasted :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: my 200$ inventory became like 60$ real quick
Believe me, I got fucked from tf2 as well. That’s why I got the fuck out of CSGO the minute the market showed weakness.

Is there a .co steam group? Would it be too easy to dox people that way? I wish I could play vidya with you guys :feelsmage:

This sucks dude, i'm very sorry for your loss.

imagine playing csgo when theres a bunch of script kiddies in comp and higher ranks

Believe me, I got fucked from tf2 as well. That’s why I got the fuck out of CSGO the minute the market showed weakness.

Is there a .co steam group? Would it be too easy to dox people that way? I wish I could play vidya with you guys :feelsmage:
No it’s too small for that tbh but my friend code is 20166062 if u want it. Don’t play much though besides fistful of frags and wu4 (although I have a lot, like 300 games, in my library)

soy game if you get banned for such shit tbh