Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got a 68% insted of 70%

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
Yesterday i went to a food safety course form 8:30 to 4:30 finished at like 3:43.
AT the exam i got a 68 % instead of a 70% which was the passing rate. The presenter siad if i had gotten one more wuestion right i would have passed. There were 50 questions. I was kinda grumpy about it. Peopke are around me said yes and were really happy they passed. I believe this girl who showed up way late than me, she got a 90% and i think she hughed this old woman, this old woman helped with what she missed. I didnt hear anyone else fail, nor did i hear the presenter going to their table telling them they didnt pass. I belive i was the only one who failed.
Well thats it

I was stuborn and wanted to cope and feel despair free by drinking orange juice. But when i got to the store they were selling 6 dollars for 1.75L which ti me is expensive. I bought other things

Food safety course? what program is this
Gastronomy or he is wasting time with forced libtard indoctrination
AT the exam i got a 68 % instead of a 70% which was the passing rate. The presenter siad if i had gotten one more wuestion right i would have passed. There were 50 questions. I was kinda grumpy about it. Peopke are around me said yes and were really happy they passed. I believe this girl who showed up way late than me, she got a 90% and i think she hughed this old woman, this old woman helped with what she missed. I didnt hear anyone else fail, nor did i hear the presenter going to their table telling them they didnt pass. I belive i was the only one who failed.
Well thats it
Brootal exampill, teacher just wants to see you suffering and feel you excluded from the rest of normfags

Brutal, even genetics can be blamed for something like intelligence and school performance so don't beat yourself up.