Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Got 5$ from telegram task scammers in USDT, way too little to cash out so tell me which microcap shitter mooncoin I can invest in

blackraven

blackraven

Laff Dawn Sean
★★★★★
Long story short, tuesday I was approached by telegram scammers who, I originally thought were one of the companies I applied to job for, then they planted the bait to subscribe to youtube channel "TheAIGrid" for which they paid 5$ in USDT on tron blockchain, by that time I already searched it and found by reddit it's task scam, but I didn't really care, I hoped they would pay me atleast something before bait and switch, anyhow the promise was they would pay 200$ a day for doing putting ebay items in cart, screenshotting and sending it to them, and so it was all that simple in task 1,2,3 but already at task 4 these fucking retards expected to actually send them 50$ at minimum, with crypto where it can't be reversed, telling me it's intermediary step and I would get back 80$, at that point when all the telegram group members sent the screenshots of them sending the money, I realised they were bots, anyhow after I refused to do it the countdown for tasks which was usually 30 minutes til the next ones the task 5 came in late so did task 6 then around 3PM the whole groupchat went silent for 3 hours, then at 6PM the receptionist told me their servers had outage, and at 8PM all the activity resumed like nothing happened with task 19 and all the other bots came back to send screenshots of them doing all the tasks. The plan was to jack around enough till I hit 50$ withdrawal barrier, but obviously the wage was 5$ for putting one ebay item in the cart and screenshotting it, but for skipping a task it would get reduced from 5 to 3 to 1 to 50 cents to 10 cents. So after
Task 1 they said I accumulated 5$
Task 2 they said I had 10 bucks
Task 3=15
Task 4 which they called VIP task and said would increase my wage per task from 5 to 10 to 15 to 20 for every time I do the VIP task (send them crypto to their wallet and hope they send it back with 30% ROI) but skipping it which I did reduced my next reward to 3$
Task 5=18
Task 6=21

Task 19=24
And at Task 20 which was convieniently sending them money again which I didn't do they reduced my next task reward to 1$ I came to the conclusion it would be unfeasible to ever get my balance to 50$ to get anything out, reported the group for spam and left and blocked botb the messenger and receptionist

The whole saga went on for 3 days starting tuesday where I subscribed to the channel, wednesday morning where I received the 5$, thursday where I messaged back
and friday where all of the shenanigans I described went on

Looking In hindsight I should've just blocked them after they sent me 5$, but I thought they would send me more to gain trust because schemes differ a bit and some scammers would be willing to put in 50 to bait some retarded american to put in his stimmy check in their wallets

Also after going on to said subreddit r/scams where I read about such scheme, I only realised I will never be able to comprehend what unfathomable retards normies are where they cried how they sent thousands of dollars to some Nigerian princes

Now it's all past and I wanted to ask where should I park my little souvenire from this interwebs adventure

Tron looks the least interesting coin I have ever seen from 2017 when it was launched til today during all these 7 years it has had all time high of 23 cents and all time low of 0.1 cent during all this

Bitcoin, ethereum and all the other mainstream ones are far gone, so is solana (last year august one bulgarian nationalist told his 18k followers to ape into and if I actually listened I woudl be up 12x), he said the same thing about doge this march but I think It's just hardcore coping, despite the massive run uo I have high hopes in pepe so if none of you say anything worthwhile I will probably ape into that

write whatever you want will read every comment

Buy 1 month VIP for this forum. It costs USDT4.99 + about USDT 1.4 in fees.

Buy 1 month VIP for this forum. It costs USDT4.99 + about USDT 1.4 in fees.
hard to believe alphabet boys are running out of money when US debt increases by several million every day

i know nothing about bitcoin but 5 dollars in btc is nothing anyways