Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gospel is a style of music so retarded that it emerged in churches.

• Thread starter Kina Hikikomori
  • Start date
Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
This shit is the most degenerate, I put it in the same place as rap/trap. Most idiots who hear this hear it because they think God is talking specifically to them, screaming like bitches, and the next day they commit more degeneracy, and then put on a song to redeem themselves.

Gregorian chants mog

Yes, those normietards think that if they "pray" sometimes, they'll be forgiven by God:feelsohh:

Most idiots who hear this hear it because they think God is talking specifically to them, screaming like bitches, and the next day they commit more degeneracy, and then put on a song to redeem themselves.
:feelskek: :feelskek:

If you dont sing/listen to it in the Glory of God, then its in vain. I like few songs from Skillet but i dont actively pursue Christian songs. We should be grateful and thank God for everything good and pleasing in our lives. Sadly i dont have much of those in mine.

Moder
This shit is the most degenerate, I put it in the same place as rap/trap. Most idiots who hear this hear it because they think God is talking specifically to them, screaming like bitches, and the next day they commit more degeneracy, and then put on a song to redeem themselves.
Modern Christians/Christianity in a nutshell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back