Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Gorillapill] Old Chad gets cucked by young gorilla...

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
★★
Inspired by the other gorillapill dropped here on the forum recently I present you another brutal gorillapill.

Basically this old white Chad brought his Stacy wife along to observe some gorillas but ends up getting cucked by one instead JFL.

At [3:20] is when the romance starts but I sped it up to when he officially got cucked.....

"I think I've lost my wife" LOL no shit nigga, you got cucked by a younger, stronger, higher T male.

King Kong don't give a shit he just wants his prime blonde Stacy, no Chad is gonna get in his way.

TFW when you just cucked Chad and he can't do shit...

Stacy loving her new "man"....

Gorilla mogs most men on the planet JFL...

This was the most brutal mogging I've ever seen.

Should have emptied some lead into the gorilla when that happened tbh.

the zoopill extinct me

BBC theory proved once again

BBC theory proved once again
BGC*, if it wasn't for the fact that gorillas have the smallest hose in the primate world

She definitely wanted his cawk

:/

do the same as a man with a female gorilla, your wife will divorce the next day and your female judge will rape your wallet

and actually, if you approach a female gorilla who has a partner, the male will kill you. You are not allowed to touch alpha's wives.

Last edited:
"Humans have a much longer and wider penis than the other great apes. Even the largest of gorillas, more than twice as heavy as a human, will have a penis just two and half inches long when erect. "
image-20170124-16070-v8lwj1.jpg

I think anyone who is in close physical contact with an ape or gorilla is a fucking idiot

It’s the same for niggers: the woman is the price to contend.

Niggers mog each other, just like these gorillas.

Chrome 2019 02 06 17 15 22

thuggmaxxed and ready to fuck white whores

BBC_Worldwide_Logo.png

The list continues...

Dogs
Spiders
Horses
Dolphins
Rodents
Furniture
Gorillas

Time to gorillamax

BGC*, if it wasn't for the fact that gorillas have the smallest hose in the primate world
"Humans have a much longer and wider penis than the other great apes. Even the largest of gorillas, more than twice as heavy as a human, will have a penis just two and half inches long when erect. "

This ape is nearly extinct which means hes rare which means hes already fully statusmaxxed just by existing.

Not to mention he strength and frame mogs all men on earth on top of being low inhibmaxxed.

This brings his smv up to 10/10 in the eyes of foids. His cock size is irrelevant in his case. Stacy will overlook his shortcoming since he makes up for it in all other areas.

The list continues...

Dogs
Spiders
Horses
Dolphins
Rodents
Furniture
Gorillas
You forgot:

Snakes
Fish
Eels
Camels
Bottles

chadcel vs incelkingkong

:/

do the same as a man with a female gorilla, your wife will divorce the next day and your female judge will rape your wallet

and actually, if you approach a female gorilla who has a partner, the male will kill you. You are not allowed to touch alpha's wives.

Silverback Chad's dont tolerate anyone fucking with their harem. Surprised the dominant alpha silverback didnt come and try to cuck the young gorilla here and take his blonde Stacy from him as it was probly the best thing to ever happen to him.

Imagine being some low level young gorilla LDARing all day in the jungle dreaming of one day having your own harem and then out of no where comes this prime human blonde stacy with lust in her eyes and offers herself to you. I dont know what winning the lottery feels like but I imagine it must be similar to what this ape was feeling in this video.

Silverback Chad's dont tolerate anyone fucking with their harem. Surprised the dominant alpha silverback didnt come and try to cuck the young gorilla here and take his blonde Stacy from him as it was probly the best thing to ever happen to him.

Imagine being some low level young gorilla LDARing all day in the jungle dreaming of one day having your own harem and then out of no where comes this prime human blonde stacy with lust in her eyes and offers herself to you. I dont know what winning the lottery feels like but I imagine it must be similar to what this ape was feeling in this video.

lm not surprised her husband is american

imagine a muslim husband doing this....absolutely impossible

I wish I was born a Silverback gorilla !!! Just FUCKING LOL IF YOU aren’t a great ape in 2019

Everyone knows gorillas aren't real. Even Hans Wormhat.

Last edited:
I guess it really just never ends with these?

A proof that human females have always been fissured by giant penises.
Time to gorillamax
fantasia-adulto-gorila-luxo-800x800.jpg

Last edited:
I can't even believe these keep coming tbh.

Lifefuel for dicklets. Bonobos are the way to go. I find some female bonobos quite hot though.

Some of them are into yogas and shit too. Pure lifefuel.

frans-lanting-bonobo-female-stretching-pan-paniscus-native-to-congo-drc_a-G-9202215-4990623.jpg

Lol suifuel for Chadcels nowadays animals have even more SMV than Chad himself imagine how bad it will get the decade after this.

The gorilla indeed mogged Chad due to his brute strength, sheer masculinity and insane amounts of T enough to mog the chaddest of chads.

The gorillapill is the hardest to swallow imo.

Lifefuel for dicklets. Bonobos are the way to go. I find some female bonobos quite hot though.

Some of them are into yogas and shit too. Pure lifefuel.

frans-lanting-bonobo-female-stretching-pan-paniscus-native-to-congo-drc_a-G-9202215-4990623.jpg
do you seriously find bonobos hot? :worryfeels:

Once you go silverback there's no going back...

Where’s the chad?

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with white w*men

@ThoughtfulCel volcel confirmed :feelsUgh:

brutally cuckolded right in front of him :feelswhat: