Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gorecels

RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Greycel
Which websites do you guys usually use
Im usually on bestgore.fun or kaotic but im getting really bored of those websites is there any other gore sites that are good so that i dont resort to me joining telegram groups?

Im usually on bestgore.fun or kaotic but im getting really bored of those websites is there any other gore sites that are good so that i dont resort to me joining telegram groups?
i dont really watch gore.

i dont really watch gore.
I used to alot when i was a young sport 14-16 on telegram but some fucking asshole decided to spam cheese pizza all over the group chat so i just left the group deleted my acount and i just decided not to use telegram again in fear of the feds breaching my house lol

Gore is boring

Gore is boring
It is honestly used to be interesting and now that i’ve seen the same isis beheading it isnt really as interesting

Watchpeopledie is decent but you need to sign in to search and access some sections but you can search via google and if you really want to access some inaccessible stuff just make an account. Goresee isnt bad tbh. I dont watch gore often tbh, at a certain point you've seen everything and its a mismatch of everything. There's so many ways you can kill a person.

It is honestly used to be interesting and now that i’ve seen the same isis beheading it isnt really as interesting
You seen one bloody carcass, you've seen them all... But it's the smell that really gets you.

You seen one bloody carcass, you've seen them all... But it's the smell that really gets you.
I’ve yet to come across a dead human body but i’ve cane a across a dead horse while i was in mexico for Christmas time and me and my brother cane across a dead horse from what i can remember i think it got killed by coyotes ( i was 6 at the time) it it had a really awful smell and there was maggots and flies all over the flesh wound so i can only imagine how smelly a dead human corpse would smell like

I use theync and wpd

I’ve yet to come across a dead human body but i’ve cane a across a dead horse while i was in mexico for Christmas time and me and my brother cane across a dead horse from what i can remember i think it got killed by coyotes ( i was 6 at the time) it it had a really awful smell and there was maggots and flies all over the flesh wound so i can only imagine how smelly a dead human corpse would smell like
Yeah, you get it. Different stuff Smells different though. Cows are really bad, probably because all the gut bacteria.

I dont go out of my way to find gore as i get plenty of it fed to me through 4chan but sometimes i go on pixiv looking for anime gore. When i am in a really bad mood i like to look at gore of cute anime girls because such fragile things in such grotesque scenes is art in a way.