Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [GORE] i have no idea why he has roped

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Bloated face, negative canthal tilt. What could go wrong

DDF9C5E4 25B9 4948 97C4 A932B3EE49B7

BBE9EA74 56BE 4A86 B8EB 8730EB4EDD9F

What kind of gun did he use?

Messy, from the picture it looks like a strange direction he chose to shoot from tbh. You're better off aiming for the brain stem, or towards the the very center of your brain if the weapon is of sufficient caliber, or it's a shotgun.

And his looksmatch is fucking dozens of chads every day, rest in peace :feelscry:

Barely NCT actually, most of it is puffy eyelids or being strung out on some opiates lol. Really strange how intact his brain matter is after having leaked out.

sad man sad another one lost rest in peace bro

Thank you, women

he resembles me alot

Man that guy mogs me so much.

He should have done something bettER tbh but nevertheless rip

that guy could have been turning away pussy in asia

thank you wompirs
RIP brother

mogs me before and after he shot himself in the head

he should've live streamed it, inceldom definitely had to do with his sui for sure

Mogs me at looking manly

He didn't look incel and could've tried to looksmax. Why did he kill himself, though? Inceldom or other reason?

He wasn't that bad looking tbh. Should have tried looksmaxxing before killing himself ngl.

Messy, from the picture it looks like a strange direction he chose to shoot from tbh. You're better off aiming for the brain stem, or towards the the very center of your brain if the weapon is of sufficient caliber, or it's a shotgun.

who is he? also he kinda looks like post malone

He kind of looks like a Churka or a Tatar.

RIP truecel bro, you cold get lefort 3 on close set eyes but i understand your choice

Still less brutal than chadexperiments

Rest in peace. Worst part is that if foid's standards weren't so high, he could've had a good life and lived. All this shit is because of them.

Mogs most of us. RIP, long haired mogger.