Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GORE: Based Guatemala brothER chops up cheating feminist wife!

W

Weston404

Banned
-
In Chisec, Guatemala, San Miguel allegedly found out his wife was having an affair and was cheating on him. Mr. Miguel did the only rational thing and chopped off his wife’s limbs using a machete. Long bloody gash ear to ear creates a disturbing gurgling; I suspect this was the first method of attack.

Anger fueled the blind rage within as he committed a heinous crime of passion. For you see, when you desire your life partner to be chopped in half -quite literally- it might be time to split ways.

Deafening screams and dying moans of pain caught neighbors attention, they alerted authorities who were slow to respond to the scene. A daughter was present at the crime scene screaming bloody murder.

An eerie ambiance is created by mother and daughter in this real life house of horrors. Unsurprisingly, the lady died later from her injuries. The perpetrator from the brutal attack is still at large.

It says bitchute is refusing connection :cryfeels:

No video. Just a face pic.

Gruesome tho

Based tbh

Imagine working all day to support your wife and she's riding el vecino

fuck. this shit is insane.

Yeah I saw the video its gruesome, I didn't know someone could survive that.

She shouldn't have cheated. This ks on her

If my Guatemala brothER could use his carving skills on this feminist. His wife was brainwashed by the Chanty Binx to become a feminist whore. Chanty Binx spreading her feminist views to corrupt females: