Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gooks r so fucking ugly

im pretty sure women like chinese men if they are handsome.

True. Everything is relative. If a chad alien race comes to cuck us all, it will be over for every human male.
Chad alien race wouldn't bother to breed with inferior lifeforms.

Specimen who have low SMV within their own race would, although a chad alien race would likely have a good enough demographic profile as to not have plenty of incels within its own ranks.

Yeah true. The whole race would be chad.

the prevalence of incels (a noticeably large pERcentage of individuals who are unable to reproduce) in any species, is a sign of a failed species

She has hunter syes and positive tilt, Mogs me

I am always looking out for these XD.

Make sure capitalise those particular lettERs in your bio too. OthERwise you will insult the supreme gentleman

They also have physique of a starving African child I find. They’re the biggest cunts I’ve had the displeasure of knowing. Made fun of my appearance when he’s got the arms of a fucking twig. CUNT!

I never find Asian foids attractive.

They can jungkongmaxx

East Asian gooks are very narcy and stupid for some reason. A lot of them irl how ugly they are and how their women don’t want them. It’s always very funny especially NT gooks I know who try to obnoxious douche bag maxx pathetic chinks

Gooks have the most subhuman look to them

East Asian gooks are very narcy and stupid for some reason. A lot of them irl how ugly they are and how their women don’t want them. It’s always very funny especially NT gooks I know who try to obnoxious douche bag maxx pathetic chinks

some maybe, but theyre all good for certain things like rape

theyre all good for certain things like rape
ngl mass raping Chinks in WWII is probably the best thing that the Japs have ever done

idk why weebs obsess over dumb anime stories when they could celebrate Nippon's epic rape of Chink bugwomen