Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gook dad finds out his son is a faggot

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
-
"Do you think I pay for your art school so you can draw shit like this?" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Spread the word, so many cucked fathers paypig their children just so they can fuck around in college coming back with some worthless degree.

Jap1

Jap02

Also what the fuck is up with gooks spanking their adult children? :lul:

based, ricecels are underrated in their alphaness sometimes. a westren dad would probably start sucking the son's dick

Bonus points if you know what kind of rice men they are. But obviously you're too low IQ to know.

Bonus points if you know what kind of rice men they are. But obviously you're too low IQ to know.
Thats obviously Korean, did I make you butthurt again shitskin?

All Gooks are Gay Tbhngldedsrs

Now please, just explain to us what gook means enlightened carpet kisser.
Cry for me you cumskin who can only speak ONE language. :feelskek: Jfl at brainlets.

BASED. If he sought out for beautiful booby kitsune therapy timely this wouldn't have happened.

Cry for me you cumskin who can only speak ONE language. :feelskek: Jfl at brainlets.
Gook = Korean, so what are you going on about shitskin? And I speak 4 languages thank you :feelsYall:

Gook = Korean, so what are you going on about shitskin? And I speak 4 languages thank you :feelsYall:
Cumskin cope. Knowing how to say hello and goodbye doesn't mean you can speak the language. :feelskek:

If you see vertical lines and rectangles dominating over other shapes you can tell it's 100% korean

If you see vertical lines and rectangles dominating over other shapes you can tell it's 100% korean
Indeed, I can tell the differences too. :D

:feelsohh:why yall so racial with the racial slurs

Cumskin cope. Knowing how to say hello and goodbye doesn't mean you can speak the language. :feelskek:
Lets just settle this; you dont even know what gook means and shitpost here because I made you butthurt again :feelshaha:
Dont you have a carpet to kiss or smthng idk :feelskek:

Lets just settle this; you dont even know what gook means and shitpost here because I made you butthurt again :feelshaha:
Dont you have a carpet to kiss or smthng idk :feelskek:
How does it feel to be a subhuman cumskin? Knowing you got the race every female longs for, yet you got no one? Pathetic. :feelshmm:

How does it feel to be a subhuman cumskin? Knowing you got the race every female longs for, yet you got no one? Pathetic. :feelshmm:
Jfl you punch so low fakecel, the only thing pathetic here is that you are so disconnected from your home you cant go back and not even your parents can find you a gf :feelsthink:
You probably cant even speak your mothers tongue without an accent anymore :feelskek:

Jfl you punch so low fakecel, the only thing pathetic here is that you are so disconnected from your home you cant go back and not even your parents can find you a gf :feelsthink:
You probably cant even speak your mothers tongue without an accent anymore :feelskek:
I posted proof of my trueceldom, stop barking for me, my cumskin dog.

Noooo not my noserino :soy:
Just get some rhinoplasty you fucking nigger.
Just let somebody cut into your face while you're unconscious bro! :soy: Forget about potentially losing your nose bro! :soy:

Just let somebody cut into your face while you're unconscious bro! :soy: Forget about potentially losing your nose bro! :soy:
What a lazy excuse, now if you excuse me, I am going to play with my not mutilated penis :feelsYall:

based, ricecels are underrated in their alphaness sometimes. a westren dad would probably start sucking the son's dick
truth. a c*msk*n would be supportive of his sons faggotry.

is this common in korea?

I guarantee that this is just another example of notorious bad rice parenting. He probably ignored him during whole childhood except when it was time to remind him to study hard, help parents with chores and to not go outside his house.

But he completely disregarded everything else he did in his proximity like internet and groups he was moving with during school time because he naively thought that he must be working and studying hard on computer and in school.

He also foolishly thought like all authority loving rice boomers that just because something is higher education it must be good and respectable so he funded him to fucking art school thinking he will create something from himself and make his parents proud with a noble diploma.

I guarantee that this is just another example of notorious bad rice parenting. He probably ignored him during whole childhood except when it was time to remind him to study hard, help parents with chores and to not go outside his house.

But he completely disregarded everything else he did in his proximity like internet and groups he was moving with during school time because he naively thought that he must be working and studying hard on computer and in school.

He also foolishly thought like all authority loving rice boomers that just because something is higher education it must be good and respectable so he funded him to fucking art school thinking he will create something from himself and make his parents proud with a noble diploma.
Seems like he was pretty liberal and only demanded that his son becomes successful and make him proud, he payed for art school because he fought his son could become an artist or a Korean film maker, he just wanted to check on his sons progress and instead of finding landscapes, portraits, avant garde shit or writings he found some manhwa faggotry. :dafuckfeels: Poor guy, having a gay son is the ultimate cuckoldry. :feelsrope:
Korean, not jap.
Gook (/ˈɡuːk/ or /ˈɡʊk/) is a derogatory term for certain people of East and Southeast Asian descent. The slur is frequently directed toward people of Filipino, Korean, or Vietnamese descent.
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back