Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

googled "my wife cheated and had a black baby" what will u find?

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
We all know the basics of biology when it comes to making a baby. But this woman’s reaction has us scratching our heads.
There is nothing more fulfilling than bringing a new life into this world with your partner – until the baby comes out a different race than both of you. This is what happened to a couple in Spain last month.

big-sean-shocked.gif

What happened during labour?
Taking you back to the 20th April 2018, a white couple went to the hospital of Zamora in north-west Spain as the woman was in labour. In the delivery room, everything was going smoothly until the baby appeared, the newborn boy left everyone speechless, including the couple.
Unlike the unusual sigh of relief and cry of happiness, everyone was left stunned for words when the white woman gave birth to a black baby, while her white husband was present.
black-baby-boy.jpg

The medical team initially thought the baby was purple because of a respiratory failure, but soon realised it was a happy, healthy black baby boy.
While opening her arms to cuddle her newborn, the mother hisses to her husband “Son of a bitch, I already knew you were cheating on me. Look what you’ve done, go away”.
your-married-gif.gif

The husband stood in shock and lost for words to respond to his wife’s allegations. He was directed out of the building by the medical staff, who struggled to hold in their laughs.
The stated that “what the women said, did not make sense and we have to stop laughing, but we had to respect her desire’.
How could this have happened?
confused-counting-gif.gif

Reason One:
She could have cheated around the time she got pregnant with a black man.
OR
Reason two:
Both of them could have had a black relative at some point in their family and a genetic mutation could have happened to combine those genes to create a beautiful black boy.

Reason two:
Both of them could have had a black relative at some point in their family and a genetic mutation could have happened to combine those genes to create a beautiful black boy.
:soy::soy:

having a black son born of an extramarital relationship is the climax for a cuck

Blames cuck
While opening her arms to cuddle her newborn, the mother hisses to her husband “Son of a bitch, I already knew you were cheating on me. Look what you’ve done, go away”.

She would say things like it was 'a drunken accident' and 'it wont happen again' however the father of her child is her ex from a few years prior. I knew she had unresolved feelings for him but I didn't think it involved carrying his child. Ultimately I only ended up seeing her twice since then. I believe she lives in her parents basement now while the childs husband is a waiter in Mexico.

“Son of a bitch, I already knew you were cheating on me. Look what you’ve done, go away”.

This honestly put me in a state of rage. I can’t fucking stand foids who refuse to take responsibility for their actions. I would have called her a stupid fucking whore on the spot.

Shit like that makes me feel way less bad for being an incel. If something like that happened to me I'd go ER.

This honestly put me in a state of rage. I can’t fucking stand foids who refuse to take responsibility for their actions. I would have called her a stupid fucking whore on the spot.
exactly. It was the cucks fault for not doing <insert trival thing>

At least, he told her to fuck of. It was 6 years ago, before the soy epidemic.
Today the soy bois would keep the baby and Tyrone would visit daily that dear mom to fuck her.

"She would say things like it was 'a drunken accident' and 'it wont happen again'"
:soy: :soy: :soy: :nintendo_switch: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I was. I entered shortly after the child was born. I noticed he had a rather dark pigment (i'm olive so it wasn't that unexpected). As soon as I saw the child I knew it wasn't mine. Not that I could tell from the physical characteristics (though it was kind of obvious) but instinct told me something was wrong immediately. While in the room I was seeing red. I tasted nothing but charcoal and smelled nothing but sulphur. It was a completely outofbody experience. I was sitting in the room knowing the doctors and nurses were judging me. I knew I'd have to call my friends and family and tell them the supposed mother of my child was a cheating whore. I ended up asking my ex about an hour after she settled into her new bed in the hospital. She confirmed my worst fears. At that moment I blacked out. Next thing I remember I was having a cigarette outside getting questioned for punching a hole in the wall of the nursery. I cut the hospital a check for $300 for the wall, called a cab and laid in bed for the next 3 weeks calming my nerves with Jack Daniels.

We have blackpilled people here believe some sluts are differents.
They are not. Daily reminder.
If you get emotional involved, you're ruined.

Brutal. A psychopathic foid could deliberately do this to a guy she hates. 9 months of hope and good feelings. Then a nigger is born. A fucking nigger.
This behavior is not illegal, is it? It should be.

JFL at cucks now a days. He better dump this bitch.

its definitely over for literal cucks

better an incel than a cuck

Google for "my wife cheated and had a white baby"

Well, I'm sure their completely fair and impartial judicial system won't make him responsible for the baby at least right? I presume he didn't sign any papers saying he's the father after that, which means no child support...right?

She would say things like it was 'a drunken accident' and 'it wont happen again' however the father of her child is her ex from a few years prior. I knew she had unresolved feelings for him but I didn't think it involved carrying his child. Ultimately I only ended up seeing her twice since then. I believe she lives in her parents basement now while the childs husband is a waiter in Mexico.

Huge lifefuel to see mayos getting cucked like that tbh. I wonder what his friends and family think about him. JFL!
Google for "my wife cheated and had a white baby"

KEK :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Brutal. A psychopathic foid could deliberately do this to a guy she hates. 9 months of hope and good feelings. Then a nigger is born. A fucking nigger.

Well he's won a watch then. He's got shot of that cheating cow and doesn't have to raise a wean thats no his.

imagine all the men out there raising kids that are not theirs (but cant tell because same race)

“Son of a bitch, I already knew you were cheating on me. Look what you’ve done, go away”.
Castle bravo gif

imagine all the men out there raising kids that are not theirs (but cant tell because same race)

I read it was somewhere around 1 out of 20 but could be worse now

If memory serves, in some states the husband still has to pay for the child even if the child is found to not be his.

Either way, as a male, you really have to be a dumb ass to get married in this and age.