Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Googled if being shredded helps to get women. Found this

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Found this on quora. Looks like one of us wrote it.

No. Women care about face. If a guy is ripped but has a below average face, women will not find him attractive. If a guy has an average to above average face but is chubby/overweight, women will find him attractive. Women don’t care about the attributes that men can change: they care about intrinsic ones they cannot. This is why women purely care about face and height, but mostly face. They are entirely uncompromising regarding face.

Do you see women chasing after bodybuilders? No, because many of them have below average faces. Have you seen moonlight? The actor who played black at the end was pretty ripped, but if you look up whether women find him attractive, women all say they don’t. They don’t call him ugly, but they say that despite his body he is not attractive.

Status means nothing to women. Danny Devito had 1 woman in his life and that was after he became famous. No women find him attractive even though he’s famous. Gary Coleman was “led around by the hand like a child” by his wife, who had multiple affairs.

Women do not care about money. Look at Jeremy Meeks. He was in prison, so presumably he did not have a lot of wealth at the time. Women still found him attractive. Look up “attractive homeless guy”. It’s a picture of a real guy. Women would fuck him over the facially below average investment banker.

The only thing women care about is face. Any woman who tells you differently is oblivious. Most women say something like “My boyfriend is not the most attractive but…” but that’s the key word: “not the most attractive” means “he’s at least average looking”. Women don’t date facially below average men. You never hear a woman say “My boyfriend is facially below average but…”. They might say something like “my boyfriend has bad teeth/acne scars/bad hair” but none of that makes a guy facially below average. Being facially below average has to do with bone structure: having a long nose, a prognathic maxilla and high face height, and good gonial angle. Women internalize these facial structures and consider them attractive, such as a guy with a long face height/chin

If women had to choose between a facially average to above average guy who is chubby, unemployed, and had a normal personality, and a facially below average guy who has above average income, is ripped, has multiple hobbies and lives an interesting life, they would choose the first guy.

Pretty based, but ripped can help add a point if you're normie tier

He's brutally blackpilled

No. Women care about face. If a guy is ripped but has a below average face, women will not find him attractive. If a guy has an average to above average face but is chubby/overweight, women will find him attractive. Women don’t care about the attributes that men can change: they care about intrinsic ones they cannot. This is why women purely care about face and height, but mostly face. They are entirely uncompromising regarding face.

Do you see women chasing after bodybuilders? No, because many of them have below average faces. Have you seen moonlight? The actor who played black at the end was pretty ripped, but if you look up whether women find him attractive, women all say they don’t. They don’t call him ugly, but they say that despite his body he is not attractive.

Status means nothing to women. Danny Devito had 1 woman in his life and that was after he became famous. No women find him attractive even though he’s famous. Gary Coleman was “led around by the hand like a child” by his wife, who had multiple affairs.

Women do not care about money. Look at Jeremy Meeks. He was in prison, so presumably he did not have a lot of wealth at the time. Women still found him attractive. Look up “attractive homeless guy”. It’s a picture of a real guy. Women would fuck him over the facially below average investment banker.

The only thing women care about is face. Any woman who tells you differently is oblivious. Most women say something like “My boyfriend is not the most attractive but…” but that’s the key word: “not the most attractive” means “he’s at least average looking”. Women don’t date facially below average men. You never hear a woman say “My boyfriend is facially below average but…”. They might say something like “my boyfriend has bad teeth/acne scars/bad hair” but none of that makes a guy facially below average. Being facially below average has to do with bone structure: having a long nose, a prognathic maxilla and high face height, and good gonial angle. Women internalize these facial structures and consider them attractive, such as a guy with a long face height/chin

If women had to choose between a facially average to above average guy who is chubby, unemployed, and had a normal personality, and a facially below average guy who has above average income, is ripped, has multiple hobbies and lives an interesting life, they would choose the first guy.

Where's the link to the Quora post?

Women don’t care about the attributes that men can change: they care about intrinsic ones they cannot. This is why women purely care about face and height, but mostly face.
Truer words were never spoken. This is the ultimate blackpill.

Also I've seen plenty of women chase after bodybuilders.

Meh, there's a lot of guys like @itsOVER who had good facial structure and were overweight. He ascended in SEA when he went at the time, but now after he got lean he was able to ascend where he lives. All the guys I see that have success with women are facially lean. Granted guys with better bone structure are above fat guys with worst bone structure for sure.

Saying that being lean doesn't matter sounds like some severely autistic position.

vs.

Being low bodyfat=the death of your hair quality/acceleration of balding we can't win.

Meh, there's a lot of guys like @itsOVER who had good facial structure and were overweight. He ascended in SEA when he went at the time, but now after he got lean he was able to ascend where he lives. All the guys I see that have success with women are facially lean. Granted guys with better bone structure are above fat guys with worst bone structure for sure.

Saying that being lean doesn't matter sounds like some severely autistic position.

View attachment 308649View attachment 308651

vs.

View attachment 308650
Brutal JBWpill though, the way he still got noodlewhores even before leanmaxxing and hairmaxxing. :feelscry:

If you are ripped, you can participate in Men's Physique or become a fitness model. Look at Max Posternack, that guy is anything but beautiful, but he is successful. He probably has no gf, but he has it pretty good for a framecel

if being shredded goes well with your height frame and face then yes, if you're balding and short and/or have a bad frame then it's not gonna help much

You still want to run a stack, brah?

Truer words were never spoken. This is the ultimate blackpill.

I disagree. The 80/20 rule is the main point, not lookism. Everybody knows looks matters, but the fact normies don't want to admit is that in that regard, women are insanely picker than men. Most men find most women desirable. Women basically just have to be young and not fat. For women, most men are not sexually desirable, and a significant portion is positively repulsive.

I disagree. The 80/20 rule is the main point, not lookism. Everybody knows looks matters, but the fact normies don't want to admit is that in that regard, women are insanely picker than men. Most men find most women desirable. Women basically just have to be young and not fat. For women, most men are not sexually desirable, and a significant portion is positively repulsive.

all i want is a girl to be heatthy

The only use of being muscular is to physically intimidate other men

Yes. It’s literally my only chance.

Alright then. Good luck, buddy boyo. Don't get gyno, and don't let your cock and balls shrink.

Seriously? Is there a link between bf and norwooding?
I wish I could remember where the hell I read that. But makes intuitive sense on a real elementary level. High bf=more estrogen and most hair loss is caused by some type of testosterone or another. No doubt that's very oversimplified but it's the best I have for ya now.

View attachment 308649View attachment 308651

vs.

View attachment 308650
You can't tell me him getting all that action in sea didn't motivate him to get lean though & the experiences no doubt improved his confidence & knowledge on how to act around women, ya know; the opposite of beta cuck soyboys that simp for a decade thinking she'll finally realise what a swell guy he is & finally pick him over fuckboi after abusive fuckboi. Imagine being treated like a chad by some bitches due to moving to an easier difficulty, shit will up your perception of this world.

I wish I could remember where the hell I read that. But makes intuitive sense on a real elementary level. High bf=more estrogen and most hair loss is caused by some type of testosterone or another. No doubt that's very oversimplified but it's the best I have for ya now.
I think it’s just the extremely low calories that causes the hair loss. Fortunately if it is due to low calories it is only temporary once the calories are increased.

The guy writing that is blackpilled as fuck

Pretty based, but ripped can help add a point if you're normie tier
But it also adds a point to the Simp factor:
"Look how I discipline and torture my body, only to draw you to me and please your eyes, my lovely landwhale Kween."

Another aspect is the political and media one. Looks have always mattered but it matters more than ever in our current capitalistic/materialistic culture. Also freedom and liberty to make more diverse sexual choices has worsened the effects of hypergamy.

face> everything else

High IQ, pure, concentrated blackpill.

Face is king. Then height and frame, then >>>>>>>>>>>> rest.

Lots of people here don't want to admit they're ugly so they come up with shit like muh boy face, muh mentalceldom, muh high inhib. It sounds nicer to say you're an incel because of those, but truth is, in the VAST majority of cases you're ugly if you've TRIED and still is an incel. If you didn't try you don't even know if you're really incel unless you're scaringly ugly.

I'm surprised the cuckoara mods haven't taken that down, watch the IT lurkers scramble to look for that thread and try to mass report it