Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

google "where all the good men"

R

RealestFakecel

Recruit
★★★★★
and read/watch all those former roasties complaining about

1º Chad is married with sons with a 10/10 women

2º Some other roasties took advantage of her in the betabux hunt

3º The incels who rejected then and now want are gone full Blackpill or either took the ropepill

[video=vimeo]http://https://vimeo.com/223369005[/video]

I often say I predict the rise of PUA-type movements for women within 15 years because as men are checking out of the game, lots of girls will want to learn how to attract guys

that's good for us :)

theoldnick said:
I often say I predict the rise of PUA-type movements for women within 15 years because as men are checking out of the game, lots of girls will want to learn how to attract guys

Cope, that will never happen.

theoldnick said:

They will force their beta-cucks to create robo-chads for them

Sub8Hate said:

+1. They do not need to learn how to attract men but how to be civilized humans again

blackpill_incel said:
Sub8Hate said:
+1. They do not need to learn how to attract men but how to be civilized humans again

and not even that

theoldnick said:

they learn how to attract mature chads.

when you hear about women who claim to be alone you can lowkey see that she have struggle to find the RIGHT men (either mature chads or man up loners a.k.a betabuxers) they can date (and do that) a lot of guys, but they dont fit in their standards

at the end their picky standards play againt them, a little karma for us.