Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Google is pushing JBW

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Screenshot 20201027 175029

Screenshot 20201027 174453

google is a white company so no surprise. i guess many wagecucks at google consider bb a noodlewhore

Lol, here in Europe the whole Ads are full with black male, white foid couples.

Rofl. You just have to turn to one of the several local tv news channels for the evening news here in the SF bay area and see WMAF couples in the stories where the news crew get a shot of the people dining outdoors in the restaurants.

Lots of WMAF couples (they are literally everywhere! and I am not exaggerating) and even saw a white male Indian female couple.

Bay area is the hypergamy JBW capitol of the world. Foids only want white dudes period. Especially the career types.

Last edited:
i use duckduckgo mostly use google sometimes

Lol, here in Europe the whole Ads are full with black male, white foid couples.
Not in England

it's always Biracial women white men

Christmas advert last year was Biracial women white men

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0EKS2YfLc0

Ads are personalized by Google

they show ads your interested by using your search
I always get Black women ads
this means you like Asian women

you white?

They are pushing racemixxing, not JBW.

racemixxing is in my opinion one of the most disgusting things that exist

On the Continent its always black male white women. But i guess different mixtures are pushed in different locations.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-27 um 13.26.17.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-27 um 13.26.17.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 606
On the Continent its always black male white women. But i guess different mixtures are pushed in different locations.
JFL There are hardly any black people in Germany

Attachments

• black-population-in-europe.png
    black-population-in-europe.png
    619.3 KB · Views: 76
Ever been to Germany?

They are pushing racemixxing, not JBW.
They are emphasizing jbw now a lot recently though and trying to shadow ban or bully anyone that points this out and doesn't approve.

@gymletethnicel idk if it was you or not but a video on the racepill someone linked here about foids only wanting white males got taken down by youtube.

You mean this video?

View: https://streamable.com/vj27op

Yeah, you won't be able to get this on YT without it getting removed. Meanwhile you have thousands of "anti-SJW" or very anti-ethnic videos that go on the YT home page.

The real racepill is hidden by YT, which explains why so many ethnics are bluepilled as fuck.
@tehgymcel420 @Irredeemable @Transcended Trucel @RemoveNormalfags

Yeah that video with the "It's a wonderful world" in the background.

These Silicon Valley companies are filled with the weirdest mix of white liberal feminist sjws, alt-right anti-ethnic male edgelords, jbw shippers and people with a fetish for interracial relationships worse than @IncelCream.

Meanwhile the ethnic males that work there have no idea just how much they are looked down on and just function as wageslaves. Again it's very sad.

"Estimate as the French State does not allow collection of racial or national origin statistics."

Those 8% are just the ones that immigrated, so not counting the ones that were born in there, the number is much higher.
Damn so France is a lot closer to the american level, I though you were saying 8% was too high

thats not google jfl

Even a 20IQ(probably) algorithm without a fucking brain can see noodlewhores for what they are, given enough data.
:feelskek:

Damn so France is a lot closer to the american level, I though you were saying 8% was too high
And people laugh at British, At least most of our immigrants are Slavic
Yeah that video with the "It's a wonderful world" in the background.

These Silicon Valley companies are filled with the weirdest mix of white liberal feminist sjws, alt-right anti-ethnic male edgelords, jbw shippers and people with a fetish for interracial relationships worse than @IncelCream.

Meanwhile the ethnic males that work there have no idea just how much they are looked down on and just function as wageslaves. Again it's very sad.
I don't mind interracial but I hate when they force pairings that make no sense

google is a white company so no surprise. i guess many wagecucks at google consider bb a noodlewhore
Google was founded by Jews, not that they love ethnics. Jews are originally your typical sand niggers (Hebrews are Semitic after all), but they desperately want to be white, hence the existence of Askhenazi/Sephardi Jews.
You mean this video?

Yeah, you won't be able to get this on YT without it getting removed. Meanwhile you have thousands of "anti-SJW" or very anti-ethnic videos that go on the YT home page.

The real racepill is hidden by YT, which explains why so many ethnics are bluepilled as fuck.

Extremely brutal and well made video. All ethnics must watch this video once. But too many times and you will rope.

Rofl. You just have to turn to one of the several local tv news channels for the evening news here in the SF bay area and see WMAF couples in the stories where the news crew get a shot of the people dining outdoors in the restaurants.

Lots of WMAF couples (they are literally everywhere! and I am not exaggerating) and even saw a white male Indian female couple.

Bay area is the hypergamy JBW capitol of the world. Foids only want white dudes period. Especially the career types.
Spent a lot of time in SF, and also in SYD.
SF has a lot of low value JBW, so they end up getting betabuxxed by the noodlewhores, because they have zero chance with a mayo or Latin or MEA foid, and the noodle has fulfilled all her dreams.

Syd has a lot of high value JBW so they pump and dump the noodles, but then always settle down with white or euro/mixed Stacies, and the noodles settle down with virgin ricemen.
The mayos and Jews at google/USA want all ethnic men to stay miserable.
Half the ethnics in Bay Area work for those Mayos, they should be careful or they might have a Spartan uprising on their hands
Not in England

it's always Biracial women white men

Christmas advert last year was Biracial women white men

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0EKS2YfLc0

Ads are personalized by Google

they show ads your interested by using your search
I always get Black women ads
this means you like Asian women

you white?

Ffs am not white am mixed ethnic, but yeah I like noodlewhores, it's scary Google knows that

Last edited:
You mean this video?

If every ethnic was forced to watch this. many would rope the same day and many would go ER. no wonder they surpress it

Yep. It’s like that everywhere. OP is talking about a non issue, what jewgle really promotes is whire female racemixxing with other (usually black) males

I guess the comparison shows more that (((company))) is pushing the racemixing agenda differently in different locations.

Meanwhile virgin ricecel programmers spent their whole lives studycelling just to get a job there

Let's ask a french guy, @Fancy Alcoholic how many blacks there is in france?
Dunno man. It's just like in the US I guess. You merely find them in hugely populated cities where they can have random jobs, or ask random people for money as a living in the street. They are less numerous in the country, just like in the US. However France owns islands and territories all around the world where black people and their local culture is rather dominant. However, sociologically speaking, they are very different from the regular subsaharian thugs who just arrived in mainland France. On the contrary they are proud to be French, have a rather traditionnal way of life with interesting particularities, are good fellow patriots to say the least.
The thing with France is it still believes it has colonies in Africa, and some of these former colonies still believe France is here to teach everything and give free money. That's why a lot of black people living in french speaking countries that were former colonies try to migrate in Francel. I can't blame them since our policies aren't doing shit to prevent them for a miserable life in Europe as modern Luppenproletariat tbh.
The people to blame is the liberal perestroika exploiting us the workers here.

Last edited: