Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Google is beyond cucked when it comes to suicide

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Im trying to research statistics and just general info about gun suicides, like whats the failure rate, how many people surive, end up with brain damage, paralyzed, how many die, do you pass out immediately and whats the best caliber and where to point the gun and such

Instead of showing me what I want to see google is throwing the hotline number at me and then various articles about firearms legislation and news articles about how suicide is bad

Like fuck off just show me what I want to see

Mind you I dont have a gun yet so its not like Im at risk, Im just trying to do some research to see if its even worth it

Yea it truly is, try a different search platform

There are sites that show you all that but instead of linking you to them I'll link you to this.

Synthesize a decent amount of explosive. Shove it in a large container. Detonate it against you head. 100% reliable method.

There are sites that show you all that but instead of linking you to them I'll link you to this.
What a G.

OP even an incel life is still preferable to death. Find some shit u enjoy doing. Make money, move away from people if you don’t want to be reminded of what you’re missing out on. Satisfy sexual urges with masturbation.

G? Is that one of those pranks when you get the person to repeat what you said so that you can use it to rhyme with something to insult them?
No. G around here means like gangster, cool guy, bro, shit like that . Are you not in America?

No. G around here means like gangster, cool guy, bro, shit like that . Are you not in America?
Oh I see. Thanks for the clarification. I actually read what you wrote wrongly, I read it as "what's AN G". Also, yeah, but in South America.

I thought that was something like that:

1: what's an G?
2: G?
3: suck my pee pee :cool:
everyone: laughs scornfully

Such things used to happen a lot when I was in middle school.

Last edited: