Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL google being useful as always

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
Screenshot 2020 12 20 at 141750
i bet whoever wrote this is a hypergamous foid. this only applies to chad. myself and many other men would give an arm and a leg for a relationship. if women stopped going for the top 20% of men, they would easily find relationships and stop getting pumped and dumped.

What search engines do you guys use?

Foids are so retarded

Much safer and you get more results that google likes to block. For images though, I suggest yandex. I've tried tineye and google's image search but for the last few years, the best for images is yandex.
I though that googled had the best images, i will definitely look into it cheers.

LOL.

One of the biggest red pilled copes: women decide sex, men decide commitment.

Most men are not chad so the idea foids care for their commitment is JFL.

LOL.

One of the biggest red pilled copes: women decide sex, men decide commitment.

Most men are not chad so the idea foids care for their commitment is JFL.
it's like they're pretening there's some kind of equality and the game isnt rigged against men.

Of course only chad counts as a man to them, most men are absolutely not even considered when they make such statements.

I used to be so confused as a teenager when I heard foids say finding a man who won't cheat, beat them or leave is so hard. I thought but wtf i'd never do that, and I know so many guys who'd never do that. How naive i was

Of course only chad counts as a man to them, most men are absolutely not even considered when they make such statements.

I used to be so confused as a teenager when I heard foids say finding a man who won't cheat, beat them or leave is so hard. I thought but wtf i'd never do that, and I know so many guys who'd never do that. How naive i was
it really is sad. the majority of good men who would treat women right are basically invisible because they're 'not good enough'. goes to show how hypergamy also hurts women.

it really is sad. the majority of good men who would treat women right are basically invisible because they're 'not good enough'. goes to show how hypergamy also hurts women.
And the worse part: those good men are accused of being just as bad the abusive chad since women always generalize their hatred for men
We get NOTHING and get blamed for all the bad deeds of chad

"Wahhhhhh my daddy walked out on us", proceeds to pick the same guy themselves & history repeats for their only indicator of quality is a physical assessment.

"Wahhhhhh my daddy walked out on us", proceeds to pick the same guy themselves & history repeats for their only indicator of quality is a physical assessment.
and when we call out women on their destructive behaviour, we are toxic and sexist, and "not entitled to sex".

and when we call out women on their destructive behaviour, we are toxic and sexist, and "not entitled to sex".
All men are the same but "don't say await, dis y u inkwell....oooohhh an ex felon thug, oh haiiii".

And the worse part: those good men are accused of being just as bad the abusive chad since women always generalize their hatred for men
We get NOTHING and get blamed for all the bad deeds of chad
Nothing we do will ever get us a chance

Nothing he does will truly stop him from getting another turn

Brutal

More proof that we are INVISIBLE to them. This is exactly why the redpill is so retarded. You can’t win a game that you aren’t even allowed to play. It doesn’t matter how you act or what you do

More proof that we are INVISIBLE to them. This is exactly why the redpill is so retarded. You can’t win a game that you aren’t even allowed to play. It doesn’t matter how you act or what you do
Red pill is only relevant for guys that are just barely outside the foid window of attraction. A few minor adjustments and they're in. Guys that never once got any attention or interest aren't gonna be slaying by holding frame. :feelsPop:

Holy shit how is it possible to be so delusional?

Red pill is only relevant for guys that are just barely outside the foid window of attraction. A few minor adjustments and they're in. Guys that never once got any attention or interest aren't gonna be slaying by holding frame. :feelsPop:
I think this was more true 10-15 years ago when some foids actually wanted to be approached. With foids constantly having access to chads through online dating the red pill becomes less and less relevant.

I think this was more true 10-15 years ago when some foids actually wanted to be approached. With foids constantly having access to chads through online dating the red pill becomes less and less relevant.
Yeah they really have no need for it these days. A lot of people cope by saying only x% of foids are on tinder, but EVERY foid has social media so they have all the chads they can handle. If anything a normie approaching a foid is just interfering with that.

Yeah they really have no need for it these days. A lot of people cope by saying only x% of foids are on tinder, but EVERY foid has social media so they have all the chads they can handle. If anything a normie approaching a foid is just interfering with that.
and if they arent on tinder it's prob because they already have a boyfriend. ofcourse normies will cope by saying tinder isn't real life.

Exactly. I knew this curry foid who got broken up with by her 6’2 white bf and she immediately was getting dmed by other random white dudes on Instagram. She was bragging about all of the attention she was getting. Meanwhile her looksmatch is posting here

quora is worse than reddit tbh