Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Google and Facebook helping cops arrest more abortion seekers

Hard times, hard times

We are being watched by everything electronic devices we own. Oh well.. what can we do? Get fully off-the-grid, only that can be sufficient to fool government and corps

What a time to be alive) Hey, Google employees, please, stop advertising that anime Limit-Break game to me, please - can't you see what i am posting here, stop pretending that you don't know that I don't like stuff like that

Google employees, please give me more car ads. I like cars, so please give me car ads.. not like i would buy new car, but still

Spying will get only worse.. like everything, everything gets worse

Good job, corps. You made everyone depend on your tech) Even if people will hate you - what alternative they got? Linux? Ha, sure, i think that Linux has multiple backdoors too

Strange, that americans got antivaxxers, but not anti-corps (or anti-spying) movement

If I don't know about anti-spying movement - it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.. why do i getting strong déjà vu feelings from it? Strange

Women are the most entitled group

The only reason transwomen (im not pro trans) are hated is because society is misandristic.

No one talks abt transmen

If a man gets raped in male prison they all laugh and say he deserves it. Normie even joke abt saying "don't drop the soap" yet if a transwomen rapes a foid in female prison they go insane.

What happened to "don't drop the soap" normies?

Good. They've done this to themselves, now they have to actually live with the consequences of their actions. There is plenty of ways to avoid getting pregnant, getting pregnant and THAN deciding you don't want it isn't the answer. Fuck these cunts.