Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Goodfellas

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
My favourite film. Seen it 6+ times. Also seen American psycho and wolf of wall Street about 5 times but goodfellas b my favourite.

QJ0P

If you haven't watched any of the above GTFO

I don't know that movie lol.
My favorite movies are Taxi Driver and Full Metal Jacket since I've watched them around 5 times each too.

I don't know that movie lol.
My favorite movies are Taxi Driver and Full Metal Jacket since I've watched them around 5 times each too.
Oh yeh metal jacket I've watched twice I rlly liked that film and taxi driver ik is very good but haven't seen it yet but i plan to watch it very soon

have not seen those but will try to soon.

I like that film. My favorite is scarface, have you seen the movie?

I havent watched it but I watched the other 2. I should watch it this year, i'm gonna add it to a list

Wolf of Wall Street is filled to the top with sex. Sexually starved/frustrated/insecure men be warned if you go watch it.

Seen it twice, pretty overrated imo but still a cornerstone of gangster-films

Wolf of Wall Street is filled to the top with sex. Sexually starved/frustrated/insecure men be warned if you go watch it.
whenever there's sex scene i just unzip dick and start fapping

never watched taxi driver = 6'5 slayer fakecel
:chad: :banhammer:
The only time I watch movies is with my gf tho and she said she doesn't wanna watch taxi driver

I like re-watching films that I enjoyed watching the first time. At least I know I'm going to enjoy it, whereas with a film I've not seen before it can be hit and miss. I also find when re-watching films I sometimes pick up things I didn't on initial viewing.

My favourite film. Seen it 6+ times. Also seen American psycho and wolf of wall Street about 5 times but goodfellas b my favourite.

View attachment 182932
If you haven't watched any of the above GTFO
I don't like godfellas because of chad character, I can't relate to anything in that movie. But taxi driver is another story