Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goodbye

T

ThunderBolt

Banned
-
I was discriminated here for not being ugly, saying that i should be banned. I wanna improve my looks and fuck some hot women, im gonna log out forever, goodbye incels.

Go on the looksmax forum and they might give some good suggestions.

im already there, waiting to be accepted, i don't like the jaw/6ft obsession but the other things are cool
They have the opposite problem from what I noticed. Copers there say shit like “5’9” is the perfect height”.

my-honest-reaction-my-sincerest-reaction.gif

They have the opposite problem from what I noticed. Copers there say shit like “5’9” is the perfect height”.
because i've noticed most users there are tall as hell, so they can't build muscle at all and are jealous of us for being shorter. Me being 174cm i can build muscle like a beast, in a month of training my gains are massive

because i've noticed most users there are tall as hell, so they can't build muscle at all and are jealous of us for being shorter. Me being 174cm i can build muscle like a beast, in a month of training my gains are massive
what’s the average height there?

But i agree, 5'9-5'11 is the perfect height for me. More than that is disgusting, you look like a minecraft skeleton unless you train like a bodybuilder or take steroids.

Goodbye and good luck friendo

But i agree, 5'9-5'11 is the perfect height for me. More than that is disgusting, you look like a minecraft skeleton unless you train like a bodybuilder or take steroids.
Or are fat.

Well, so it's finally over, i like this forum, it's really funny, i laughed a lot reading non sense shit, incels i don't know if they mysogin but they're funny, good black humour . i wanna be a semichad, chad only the weekends so i've to go. If someday i become a chad and im fucking girls all day i will come back. I promise.
End of.
ThunderBolt

to women "muscled" is someone like a male model, even prime Lachowski. "otter mode" is what women mean when they say they like muscles.

Noone cares you bluepilled faggot. You deserve the shit slapped out of you for being a cuck

I wouldn't call it perfect, but it beats being 5'6" and certainly preferable to being a turbomanlet.

I wouldn't call it perfect, but it beats being 5'6" and certainly preferable to being a turbomanlet.
Turbomanlet is peak height. Foids actually prefer men that look like children so their motherly instinct will take over. :soy:

Joined Jan 1, 2023 Posts 45 Online 22h 15m

Another GrAY bites the dust