Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goodbye

• Thread starter Deleted member 39755
  • Start date
Deleted member 39755

Deleted member 39755

Self-banned
-
I thought at first this forum was full of people like me who suffered from manletism and were incel due to that. Instead this place has people who say height doesn't matter at all, lots of bragging tallfags, and a mod who gave me a warning for saying having a good face means nothing as a manlet. On top of that I got removed from the official discord server for that reason. This forum is not what I thought it was at all.

I will delete my account as soon as this thread is posted, it will be gone in 14 days. Goodbye to the small percent of true blackpilled people here but I am out.

don't worry bro. me, @Broly and @WØLF are height > face believers

will you stick around and reply? how tall are you?

don't worry bro. me, @Broly and @WØLF are height > face believers

will you stick around and reply? how tall are you?
and @nice_try. sorry it's hard to remember everyone

No one cares, the trash is just taking itself out

In the meantime, manlets here keep gaslighting tallcels that they can't incel.

Both face and height are important. Why can't you people get that through your thick skulls?

Both face and height are important. Why can't you people get that through your thick skulls?
Exactly. It’s now the battle of the tallcel vs the shortcel

You guys should just accept that us tallcels exist

Yea the mods are cucked sissies for not banning tallfags

Can't wait fot IT trannies to make a post at how "Incels hate everybody :soy:"

I thought at first this forum was full of people like me who suffered from manletism and were incel due to that. Instead this place has people who say height doesn't matter at all, lots of bragging tallfags, and a mod who gave me a warning for saying having a good face means nothing as a manlet. On top of that I got removed from the official discord server for that reason. This forum is not what I thought it was at all.

I will delete my account as soon as this thread is posted, it will be gone in 14 days. Goodbye to the small percent of true blackpilled people here but I am out.
if you have the face of sean opry, you can measure 160cm you will have millions of pussies. If you think you are incel only because you are short, sorry to tell you, but your face is not attractive (I'm not saying that the height doesn't matter)

Last edited:

I'm leaving very soon too

a good face can make up for a mediocre height, but if your face looks like a dog, it will feel disgust for you, and if you are tall you will simply make an ogre or a monster of hell.

Majority of the forum users are fakecels (younglings, tallfags, "mentalcels") who are bluepilled and dumb as a brick.
You just have to deal with it and not take this forum too seriously.

I'm a 31yo truecel, KKHV, dickcel, manlet, 2018cel I check basically every incel box except being ethnic so I should feel at home here, but infact, the exact opposite is the case. Most of the time I feel alienated from this place because of the garbage that gets posted.

If an incel forum repels actual incels like me instead of attracting them, you know that there's something fundamentally wrong with it.
But when you tell them what is wrong, they say that you're "whining". So whatever.

Last edited:
Majority of the forum users are fakecels (younglings, tallfags, "mentalcels") who are bluepilled and dumb as a brick.

I'm a 31yo truecel, KKHV, dickcel, manlet, 2018cel I check basically every incel box except being ethnic so I should feel at home here, but infact, the exact opposite is the case. Most of the time I feel alienated from this place because of the garbage that gets posted.

If an incel forum repels actual incels like me instead of attracting them, you know that there's something fundamentally wrong with it.
But if you tell them what is wrong, they say that you're "whining". So whatever.

"i am smort n everyone els is dumdum"

But if you tell them what is wrong, they say that you're "whining". So whatever.
True, fkn normies invading this forum:feels:

This is just ridiculous. You act like being young or tall will completely invalidate someone being an incel even if they have every other incel trait in the book.

This is just ridiculous. You act like being young or tall will completely invalidate someone being an incel even if they have every other incel trait in the book.
It does, women care about height and age, gtfo bluepilled greyfag

"i am smort n everyone els is dumdum"
See, this retard for example.
He wants to make it look like I think everyone else but me is dumb, even though I never said that.
The opposite is the case, there's a pretty long list of users that I think are smart.

Last edited:
It does, women care about height and age, gtfo bluepilled greyfag
I'm both a youngcel and a tallfag yet I'm a kissless virgin. I got rejected by the fattest girl in my school grade, do I need to say any more? It's also funny how you call me greycel when you have under 500 posts aswell.

you're just mad he was one of the firsts to call you out
Call me out on what? Nobody that has ever “called me out” had a valid argument. They were just throwing tantrums about be pointing out the obvious that humans are a social species and that being an antisocial sperg is a major failo, thus making mentacels a real thing.

Imagine believing in "height > face" unironically :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You don't have to believe in it, it's scientifically proven.
That's what makes this all so annoying. In every height vs face discussion, the guys who argue for face>height get completly demolished with scientific facts, but that doesn't change their mind.
It's wothless to have a discussion if people aren't willing to accept biological and scientific facts and change their mind if they are out-argued.

Call me out on what? Nobody that has ever “called me out” had a valid argument. They were just throwing tantrums about be pointing out the obvious that humans are a social species and that being an antisocial sperg is a major failo, thus making mentacels a real thing.
Bro, the whole forum knows that you're a joke by now. Why not just let it go and fuck off?
You are barely a meme on this website.

I'm both a youngcel and a tallfag yet I'm a kissless virgin. I got rejected by the fattest girl in my school grade, do I need to say any more? It's also funny how you call me greycel when you have under 500 posts aswell.
Maybe ur just at home doing nothing and whining about it, have u tried tinder? Do u go to gym? Do u cold approach? Probably not , greyfag

okay buddy, i know you wanna seem cool to the greycels but we all know that's cap :feelskek:

That's what makes this all so annoying. In every height vs face discussion, the guys who argue for face>height get completly demolished with scientific facts, but that doesn't change their mind.
It's wothless to have a discussion if people aren't willing to accept biological and scientific facts and change their mind if they are out-argued.
I'm a 5'7 manlet and i'm still saying that face >>> height. ALL foids i talked to online asked to see my face, NONE of them seemed even slightly interested at my height. The biggest incels i know are 6'4, 6'1.5, 5'11 and I'm not even living in a tall country so they're heightmogging the shit out of most people

You need to swallow the lesbianpill and know that women are rarely even fully straight. They would rather fuck each others than fuck 90% of men and they would enjoy it MUCH more. The average height of a foid worldwide is 5'4, so now you know that it's all about face and body

Bro, the whole forum knows that you're a joke by now. Why not just let it go and fuck off?
You are barely a meme on this website.
okay buddy, i know you wanna seem cool to the greycels but we all know that's cap :feelskek:
Again, no valid arguments. Only basement dwellers deny the importance of NT because they don’t see what effect social skills have on... socializing.
unless you look like prime Dolph Lundgren, giving off major aspie vibes is going to be a huge turn off. I was made fun of for the way I look all my life until a few years ago. The effects of being an abused dog have stayed.

But when you tell them what is wrong, they say that you're "whining". So whatever.
This forum is full of kids, and they talk the loudest. Don't respect shit, also it dosnt help that the registration is pretty lax other than being ridiculously long for some reason

Again, no valid arguments. Only basement dwellers deny the importance of NT because they don’t see what effect social skills have on... socializing.
unless you look like prime Dolph Lundgren, giving off major aspie vibes is going to be a huge turn off. I was made fun of for the way I look all my life until a few years ago. The effects of being an abused dog have stayed.
didn't read after the first sentence. we pointed it out several times already. we're not gonna waste time searching threads and quoting shit just to get a point across when we've already done it lmao

They're both important, it's not that hard. just observe reality. There's no need to pull an obscure random statistic

They're both important, it's not that hard. just observe reality. There's no need to pull an obscure random statistic
I hate those faggots who want a "study" to believe in anything even when you can just observe it. I don't need a "study" to see that the sun is shinning the earth for instance

if you have the face of sean opry, you can measure 160cm you will have millions of pussies. If you think you are incel only because you are short, sorry to tell you, but your face is not attractive (I'm not saying that the height doesn't matter)
Millions? :feelskek:

I hate those faggots who want a "study" to believe in anything even when you can just observe it. I don't need a "study" to see that the sun is shinning the earth for instance
There's a lot of those fools here, thinking that they can pull a random "study" out of their ass and that somehow validates their point lmao. statistics are important, yes. Not random statistic, and they're not applied everywhere. Also there's the data collection that needs to be considered, a lot of people here that think they're "high iq" are just deluded fools

There's a lot of those fools here, thinking that they can pull a random "study" out of their ass and that somehow validates their point lmao. statistics are important, yes. Not random statistic, and they're not applied everywhere. Also there's the data collection that needs to be considered, a lot of people here that think they're "high iq" are just deluded fools
Yeah, and even the best of the best statistics are still heavily flawed because there're countless factors that might affect them, and it's basically impossible to control them all. At best those statistics and studies give you a good picture about the subject they're trying to understand, but they're by no mean objective. Also there's absolutely no reason why observations shouldn't be counted as scientific methods as well, albeit put in a different category and need to get doublechecked much more than the basic scientific method

Goodbye brocel, I wish I knew you better.

The avg height of a girl where I live is like 5’6/5’7, I barely heightmog
It doesn't matter because even below average height foids can get pussy anytime, it's all about face

The reason women are demanding of height is because they want to weed out most men by holding them to impossible standards from the get-go. Height is just an excuse for that