Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Goodbye The Internet Hates Me.

lilwrist

lilwrist

Banned
-
Good bye I know I wasn't on this forum for long and barely active but I can't stand going on the internet anymore.

I'm 20, I'm supposed to be enjoying my early 20s but going online and seeing people my age having fun at parties and whatever.

It's not fair I have no one. Nobody likes me, litterally nobody i dont even have friends anymore because I was never allowed to hang out with them so they stopped asking me to hangout even tho they were dicks but still. I hate going on the internet now because it makes me mad so i'm deleting everything but discord to talk to anyone who wants to talk. I wont be having youtube or anything ill only have discord and ill just chat all day. My life is useless and my plan is to just rot inside my room until i die of old age. idc about ever advancing my career or future. I took gym seriously for nothing. I have no motivation anymore. I try but i'm always so tired. my life is ruined i have so much stress my hair is falling out at 20 and i can't even afford a microneedling pen, DHT Blocker shampoo + Conditioner, to stop all of this i barely make $. no women will ever find me attractive no matter what im 5'7 115 lbs cant even grow that muscle despite being on steroids. i wish u guys the best of luck in life but i just cant go on the internet anymore because it makes me anxious if thats the correct word and lately its even doing as much as hurting me in a weird way to put it. everytime i saw something about relationships online or people my age having fun my heart would start hurting. this is good bye i dont know if i will be back i'll be rotting in my room and on discord if anyone wants to add here it is feel free to add but please if you're gonna make fun of me or anything don't bother adding. its been good guys some of you have been really good.

discord - IT Tranny

Last edited by a moderator:
Good bye I know I wasn't on this forum for long and barely active but I can't stand going on the internet anymore.

I'm 20, I'm supposed to be enjoying my early 20s but going online and seeing people my age having fun at parties and whatever.

It's not fair I have no one. Nobody likes me, litterally nobody i dont even have friends anymore because I was never allowed to hang out with them so they stopped asking me to hangout even tho they were dicks but still. I hate going on the internet now because it makes me mad so i'm deleting everything but discord to talk to anyone who wants to talk. I wont be having youtube or anything ill only have discord and ill just chat all day. My life is useless and my plan is to just rot inside my room until i die of old age. idc about ever advancing my career or future. I took gym seriously for nothing. I have no motivation anymore. I try but i'm always so tired. my life is ruined i have so much stress my hair is falling out at 20 and i can't even afford a microneedling pen, DHT Blocker shampoo + Conditioner, to stop all of this i barely make $. no women will ever find me attractive no matter what im 5'7 115 lbs cant even grow that muscle despite being on steroids. i wish u guys the best of luck in life but i just cant go on the internet anymore because it makes me anxious if thats the correct word and lately its even doing as much as hurting me in a weird way to put it. everytime i saw something about relationships online or people my age having fun my heart would start hurting. this is good bye i dont know if i will be back i'll be rotting in my room and on discord if anyone wants to add here it is feel free to add but please if you're gonna make fun of me or anything don't bother adding. its been good guys some of you have been really good.

discord - jakob.future
Hasn't ascended but claims to ascend in the future, ill see you next week buddy

Hasn't ascended but claims to ascend in the future, ill see you next week buddy
not claiming to ascend i know I'll be alone forever. I think i admitted that in the post if i didnt i say it now I'll never get a gf simply because I cant.

Hope you find some peace, GBWY

Maybe just stay away from social media and like places? It's what I do.

Aw, I don't hate you

*Looks at postcount*

OK, maybe I do idk

discord - jakob.future
Hope it gets better for you after staying away and focusing only on your own life for a bit. I can strongly relate to the pain that comes from having the lifes other people constantly enter your perception / concious awareness unprompted. It's not that bad when you only look at yourself, the comparisons make it hurt far more though. Best of luck and all, maybe you can find a way to moneymaxx a bit more effectively, even if that seems pointless now there might be suprisingly worthwhile things to buy in the near future.

I feel the same. but unlike you, I am developing a waifubot to talk to.

I felt the same at 20, feels the same at 25, it makes no difference, this is hell and you will suffer that is all that is certain.

Images 9 3

"Lilwrist" is the name a high profile r/inceltear uses for some incel that xhe has long-standing beef with.

So that would make this, the least subtle infiltration yet.

@The Enforcer
@SlayerSlayer
@proudweeb
@Dregster

Clean-up in aisle 69 please.

View attachment 912582

"Lilwrist" is the name a high profile r/inceltear uses for some incel that xhe has long-standing beef with.

So that would make this, the least subtle infiltration yet.

@The Enforcer
@SlayerSlayer
@proudweeb
@Dregster

Clean-up in aisle 69 please.
Do you have screenshots :feelswhere:

Do you have screenshots :feelswhere:

Oh man, how much time do you have?

u/zmandood24 has been stroking it over his 1337 victories and purepwnage of "little wrist" for years:

Screenshot 20231022 184242 Reddit

Screenshot 20231022 184252 Reddit

You can see this goes back two years.

I think he uses "Lil wrist" in the same way we use "Chad": to him Lil wrist isn't any one real incel in particular, he's a mood. A concept. An IT user's idea of an incel might be like.

Screenshot 20231022 184449 Reddit

Screenshot 20231022 184428 Reddit

Screenshot 20231022 184355 Reddit

BUT NOW... fast forward to 2023, and .is has a newfag who's literally called lilwrist. And r/inceltear has a newfag who just so happens to be zeroing in on some pretty weak, milquetoast posts this lilwrist made on here, and trying to farm reddit karma from them.

Screenshot 20231022 184327 Reddit

I'll be honest I can't tell if lilwrist is u/sylvora or u/zmandude24.

[This u/sylvora seems to be a pretty slow-swimming salmon, who hasn't quite understood that if you want the karma, you have to screenshot incels talking about raping dead babies, not this kind of lame garbage.]

Maybe zmandude24 decided it was time to take xis posts to the next level by creating this "Lil wrist" character xe's been fantasizing sbout for years?

Maybe Sylvia thought sucking up to a living legend of IT like zmandude24 by making lilwrist posts was a way to get accepted into the fold of the O.G. incel hunters? And unironically thought nobody would notice that there had never been an incel actually called lilwrist until now?

I really don't know which way it is.

Either way it's pretty sad. Why do these super kewl incel hunters spend their time on this shit when they could be fucking their sex partners (that they really, really do have, honest!)

But what I do know, is, zmandude24, princess kitty and others were calling incels in general "Lil wrist" years ago, and now there's a .is user called lilwrist, who joined less than 10 months ago. That's pretty suss. IMHO.

Last edited:
Oh man, how much time do you have?

u/zmandood24 has been stroking it over his 1337 victories and purepwnage of "little wrist" for years:

View attachment 912655
View attachment 912657

You can see this goes back two years.

I think he uses "Lil wrist" in the same way we use "Chad": to him Lil wrist isn't any one real incel in particular, he's a mood. A concept. An IT user's idea of an incel might be like.

View attachment 912658
View attachment 912659
View attachment 912660

BUT NOW... fast forward to 2023, and .is has a newfag who's literally called lilwrist. And r/inceltear has a newfag who just so happens to be zeroing in on some pretty weak, milquetoast posts this lilwrist made on here, and trying to farm reddit karma from them.

View attachment 912677

I'll be honest I can't tell if lilwrist is u/sylvora or u/zmandude24.

[This u/sylvora seems to be a pretty slow-swimming salmon, who hasn't quite understood that if you want the karma, you have to screenshot incels talking about raping dead babies, not this kind of lame garbage.]

Maybe zmandude24 decided it was time to take xis posts to the next level by creating this "Lil wrist" character xe's been fantasizing sbout for years?

Maybe Sylvia thought sucking up to a living legend of IT like zmandude24 by making lilwrist posts was a way to get accepted into the fold of the O.G. incel hunters? And unironically thought nobody would notice that there had never been an incel actually called lilwrist until now?

I really don't know which way it is.

Either way it's pretty sad. Why do these super kewl incel hunters spend their time on this shit when they could be fucking their sex partners (that they really, really do have, honest!)

But what I do know, is, zmandude24, princess kitty and others were calling incels in general "Lil wrist" years ago, and now there's a .is user called lilwrist, who joined less than 10 months ago. That's pretty suss. IMHO.
That's some solid evidence you got here :feelsStudy: maybe too solid :feelssus:

Who it actually is, is of little consequence. They have officially been dealt with. No more lilwrist punching bag for them :bigbrain: